WOO Hoo

Lillys dad

Reaction score
St.Louis Cardinals..2006 World Series Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good for them but I wanted Detroit Tigers to win. Oh well!! Congrats St. Louis Cardinals.

wow, my dad would be very happy for cardinals team to win and he is there at the world series to watch the game!!! :)

WHOO! Go Cardinals! Next world serie, Houston Astros! St. Louis Cardinals are my number 2 after Houston Astros.

I am born in Houston , Texas. Hope the H-town Astros win, man !!!!!!! Good for the St. Louis Cardinals to win the 2006 World Series Champs !!!!!!

Good for St. Louis Cardinals won the 2006 World Servies Champs!!!! Congrats to them!!!!!!!!! :D Sorry, this is not my fan!!!

congrats to st.louis cardinals for won since 24 years its derserves

but i went there watch baseball in St.Louis,Mo its my first time its so cool with my mom and my brother by summer 2000 when my step-dad at hospital

Congs, Cardinals!

I was more happy when Tigers beat Yankees. Maybe Cardinals fans were also happy that they won't face Yankees?. :thumb:

I know we have the second highest number of world series titles in all of pro baseball. I think we are number to to the yankees, right?

I know we have the second highest number of world series titles in all of pro baseball. I think we are number to to the yankees, right?

Yeah, that what I thought its were just numbers. There got more or less of the numbers where we aren't born there. Maybe numbers for brat spoilers? :D

Back