wondering....

kazumi

Reaction score
i am wondering if any of u, when u born a kid do u stay home with parents for help or stay in ur own home and do everything on ur own or anything like that? just curious

My mom stayed with us for a month and helped us out. If I have 2nd, I may not ask anyone to stay with us. Maybe 1-2 days that's it.

My mom helped me for the first day after I brought my daughter home from the hospital. After that, she would stop by every now and then to help me with any tips or anything. I never stayed with her as I had my own house and everything.

With my son, I had no help from my parents cuz they lived 3,000 miles away. I already knew what to do from my experience with my daughter.

With our first child my husband took vacation for two weeks and helped out. With second child I was experienced so he just went back to work when I came home.

my goals for my future lifes when i get married somedays i trying asked my mom for my help when i have my own children somedays and my mom will along with me in labor and delivery but my chose i will plans have c-section somedays when my own children will deliver because of my medical history.

after my own first children born at hospital someday and bring home feed baby and change diapers but dont matter i would expect more baby in future.

I took care of my kids since the day I had them with no help from anyone.

Back