wondering....

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
I"m wondering does anyone complains about Deafchat? cuz when i signed in to chat but one of my username is not in there anymore so i had to change to other one and suddenly they blocked me for 2 weeks and i havent get in since cuz they kept blocking me i tried to get in i didnt do anything bad to em.. i wonder if anyone complained about it?

contact to who ever owns DeafChat.

CandGLoveMad said:
I"m wondering does anyone complains about Deafchat? cuz when i signed in to chat but one of my username is not in there anymore so i had to change to other one and suddenly they blocked me for 2 weeks and i havent get in since cuz they kept blocking me i tried to get in i didnt do anything bad to em.. i wonder if anyone complained about it?

I used to go deaf chat but left cuz not used to be same deafchat since 2001.. and my username was joggergurl on this site :whistle: yep I used to be in deaf chat when i was in h.s too :giggle:

Ahh I got that too blocked me for a weeks or month it make me wondering why block me that it said I am banned hmm :confused: so I asked the montior about it why am I banned for no reasons till ahh that I think doesnt who is my SN so banned it till I explianed the montior and now montior got it what I am said then unbanned me so now I go there sometime whenever I feel like that is all I do :)

I did emailed to the owner but never repsond me back so i aint going back cu zit still blocking me and i 'm trying to get in!.. cuz i did emailed to find out why but still havent return my message so why should i bother em.. cuz my old was yankee gal and it was not even workin someone removed it.. i was pissed about it and i changed to LavenderFlameGal and right htere banned! geez that's immature thing to do!

Dont bother to contact the owner cuz he never responded. I have done it many times in the past but never responded. So I dont bother to go back in there cuz there is too much immature ppl in there not like back in 2001. It was getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse. Just stay away from it. Yea I sure miss the old timer. :(

Pomeranian said:
Dont bother to contact the owner cuz he never responded. I have done it many times in the past but never responded. So I dont bother to go back in there cuz there is too much immature ppl in there not like back in 2001. It was getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse. Just stay away from it. Yea I sure miss the old timer. :(

Yes agree with you it be waste of time .... me too miss the old timer ... :(

alright no problem i'll stay away from the deafchat good idea .. i agree with Pomerian and cutepommie.. alright thanks a milllion! i like the oldtimer cuz i started to use deafchat when i was 17... then after that i stopped then come back and forget it thanks!

LakeTahoe said:
contact to who ever owns DeafChat.
i dont understand why i got banned from chat room ,i did nothing wrong, they should at least explain reason, doesn't make any sense,makes me upset because other ppl in there talking bad and they dont get banned, i did nothing wrong and got banned.

I think that the deafchat has a poor management. Maybe, a person who monitor on the deafchat personally does not like you, and it could be unethical. I have never visited a deafchat website.

If it hurt your feeling, then try to ignore it until you find another chat website. Maybe, you might find some users that you know so that you have the chance to chat with. Hope that helps.

I think that Alldeaf forum is more interesting than a chat online. There are a few deaf forums on the internet. I believe that the Alldeaf is on the top line of a deaf forum because I read it in the newspaper about it a couple months ago.

Back