Wondering: Photo Contests?

....waiting...........for theme...........

im gonna to listenin' my itouch for a while till i know the theme, then i'll get busy.

insects, awesome one - on my theme list, thank you!

Incests sound good. Let's start?!?!?!
ha...you ok? did you had too much wine? :eek3:

patienceee. will start this sunday! august 8th. after I get back from camping.

but for now, can tell you all the first theme: apple! could be one apple or more than one, up to you. as long there's one in there. get ready! do not post in this yet .. not until you see the new thread on 8th with rules. :)

pinecone, you can try out. welcome.

Apples.. Hmm

I'm glad I have a couple of Apple trees in the backyard. I'll get on to the top of this.

To throw in a bone for my challenge, I'll be using a 35mm camera for this :)

remember...it's only a beginning! if you have a theme you'd love to throw in, do tell!

I think it would be fun to participate. Im not savvy with any photo or image editing like you call photoshop, but taking pictures is always fun, creative, and definately a right place at right time kind of thing. I don't really care about my picture getting theft because I simply think it will be fun to share a picture while viewing others. Not to mention its just for a fun activity on AD, and Im not competitive at photography enough to feel a need to 1 up anybody. I am curious to see pictures and creativity of the use of theme. It seems like fun and good idea freckles.

Back