Wonderful News!

SJCSue

Reaction score
My sister had a baby girl during the night. :dance2: :cheers: I have a niece.

Cool! 5th times to be an auntie? Lucky! :)

Enjoy your newborn niece!!!

Congrats to Auntie!!!

Cool that you become Auntie 5 times... :thumb:

I'm already have two nephews (22 and 16 years old) and one niece (20 years old).

Congrats, SJCSue...hope your newborn niece will give ya happy moments... I am an uncle to 3 nephews and 4 nieces... so.. I do miss holding a baby in my arm and trying to be funny to get the baby to smile or laff...

I am an aunt times five!

Must be so nice. I want to be an Auntie by blood not marriage. My 2 sisters, one can't get pregnant and the other is only 25 yrs old not married. So, I have 2 kids of my own, 19 yrs and almost 16 yrs old.

congurats!!!

i have 2 nieces and 1 nephew.. but soon in sept..next month will find out what sex she have then i will ready to have a baby shower for her..... my sis hoping to have twins for chance ... i love babies! i have one daughter but my future will someday...

Congrats!! being an auntie. I have 2 nieces and growing rapidly before my eyes.

Congratulations - It must've been so exciting to have a newborn niece coming in the world and it is a joy to share with us all. ;)

I am an aunt to 2 nieces as well. It's always wonderful since I have 2 boys. So I just look at my nieces and they are like a 'daughter' to me, if you know what I'm saying? ha.

The thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being. :)

Back