Wonder if you are close to your in-law family members?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I am close to my 2 brothers in laws. They are such awesome guys. I don't know what I would do without them! One of them I gonna say.. i say a prankster!! He's always picking on me and such a tease. Well.. that's a brother in law for you! What about you guys?

oh cool!

My mother in law and I are so good relationship as closer. Im glad to have her in my life.. cuz We have good in common. And very understanding person too. Very rare..ya know what I mean....

M-:afro:

Yes I am close to my sister in Law.. She learned to use sign language for my sake. She was there with me when I gave birth to TJ :)

I always go to her for advices and talks. She's good at it! I love her and I am so glad my bro found her! I wouldnt know what to do without her! :)

I hate my soon-to-be brother in law. He's such a punk to my sister :( I want to kick his ass but that'd just upset her.

mother in law ---> PSYCHOTIC! SHE'S A MONSTER IN LAW!!! Good news is they live 2500 miles away. :giggle: (looks to see if wife is looking) I love my brothers ans sisters in law very much though. I wished we could see each other more.

My in-laws live far away, so we aren't very close. We visit them about every two years. They haven't visited us in over 14 years.

I hate my brother in law, cuz he is a stupid freeloader.
As a 33 years old guy, he has nearly no working experience. Everyday, he stays at home, makes his own fantasy. His life is to waste food.
He smokes, drinks lot of Coca cola. He suffers insomnia. He failed in love 8 years ago which led him a serious schiz.
He has no sense of responsibility. His fuccking life is all depends on his mother - my mother in law , to work everyday even when she is 68 years old.
He is really a scourings.

My MIL wishes I was a doctor or lawyer. She'd be happier if I were. She hated when I was a commercial fisherman and thinks working with youths is demeaning. I hated 3 of her husbands and only like the first one, my wife's father. He's a great guy.

No, I am not close to my family in laws... We broke our contact in 1997 few months after death of MIL. We saw father-in-law & brother-in law in the town but they act as we are strangers. Oh well... :cool:

Although I am not married, I live with my boyfriend and his family which means his mother and brother. Since they are from Vietnam, the Vietnamese language is spoken in the house, and his mother doesn't speak English much at all. So, I don't really get to communicate with them. I feel silly sometimes, just grinning and saying nothing. His brother is a surgeon, but he generally keeps to himself most of the time, and lets his mother do things for him, a real mama's boy!

I am not married. I live with my boyfriend. His mother is really nice. I still haven't had the chance to get to know his parent's really well yet. My EX is another story. His mother is the Bitch from hell. We call her MOMMY DEAREST she controlls or tries to control everything. She thinks that everybody is sittin there plotting against her and her son. Please I don't have time for that. Some people cannot move on with their lives. I'm glad I don'thave to deal with her too much. My ex and I have a daughter, so we have to deal with her a little. Aliboo

Back