Women's Health New DNA Cancer Test

new test

Yeah, it will take time to find out if they will cover it. My great grandmother had some kind of "female" issue cancer. I can't remember which one, though. Too many in my family have died from cancer, so this issue is one I care about sharing information with others if I see it. :)

This is interesting. I mean, Really - This could be definitely much easier for women to take the DNA Cancer Test instead of taking the Pap Smear.

We all know that having a Pap Smear test is always not entirely comfortable and having to open your legs to let the doctor scrape some linings from your cervix to process the test.

If it is approved in use for USA, Chances are, a lot of women would prefer to take the DNA testing instead of the Pap Smear test.

Also, Not only that - The DNA Cancer Test would pick up a lot of other noticeable signs that pap smear test couldn't pick up on otherwise.

Thanks for sharing this information with us all. :)

This is good news. They isolated the gene responsible for breast cancers a few years ago, and now have a test available for women with a history of breast cancer in their family. Hopefully, this will offer the same sort of help to women who are at risk for other forms of feminine cancer.

Back