Womens Football

daniellefan

Reaction score
The Columbus Comets (OH) a full contact womens football team will soon have tryouts for the upcoming season. Female athletes, with or without football experience, who want to attend tryouts should contact the head coach with name, email address, athletic experience and if you have played football in the past.

The Comets play out of Columbus Ohio and have had players travel from Cleveland, Canton/Akron, Toledo, Cincinnati, Dayton, West Virginia and Pittsburgh to play for the team.

If you had wanted to play high school football this is now your chance to get involved in womens football.

Contact: Hank Patterson, Head Coach at hpatters@columbus.rr.com

The Columbus Comets (OH) a full contact womens football team will soon have tryouts for the upcoming season. Female athletes, with or without football experience, who want to attend tryouts should contact the head coach with name, email address, athletic experience and if you have played football in the past.

The Comets play out of Columbus Ohio and have had players travel from Cleveland, Canton/Akron, Toledo, Cincinnati, Dayton, West Virginia and Pittsburgh to play for the team.

If you had wanted to play high school football this is now your chance to get involved in womens football.

Contact: Hank Patterson, Head Coach at hpatters@columbus.rr.com

i would love to play but I'm not in Ohio because I'm from Texas. i hope you find some players are willing to play in your team. good luck

Womens football is all over the country

Well we have had players move from Houston to Columbus to join the team as well as move from other parts of the country to tryout and join.

There are teams in Texas. In a search engine put in Womens Football Alliance and it will bring you to the league site where you can find the teams in Texas.

Good luck.

Back