Women With Short Legs More Likely To Develop Heart Disease

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
YIKES!! :-o You're scaring me.. I have short legs, and I am not having an heart attack when I get older... :ugh:

OH yeah? how do you know you not gonna have heart problems or attack when you get old? didnt think we can predict our futures..heh! J/K ya!

Bullym0m said:
Don't be abursd! Makes that ladies who have short legs and can be lead heart attack.. Is that fact ?? I've seen short legy who has one.. survouir longer live til 90's..

Only there have following up their genes who have health background peroid!

I do not believe about this..

My leggy is long.. So! Even My birth-grandparents were passed away who they have long leg.. Not affect that.. Just aging their time 80s over.. Just normal for that.

Is that necessarily about short leg can be lead heart attack who has short legs! *pffhhtt* I do not think so!
Does have US study about short leg can be lead heart attack ?? UK's theory of their own opition strongly view.. that's fine but their own life of country.. UK isn't my country.. Look check with Canada/US who living in citizen and try ask your consult doctor.. Is that true ??? Simple to ask... Do not hestitle!

Yeah, that what I said at frist posted here.... It is not mean only short ladies had problem with heart. It is just only history of your family side like my dad's side has... My dad is 6 feet and not have problem but his sister has it. That is not mean she is short. :)

Back