Women Proposing.

shezzbeav

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Reaction score
The "new" way of proposing!

I've thought about proposing few times, but I'm not too sure how I should go about it.

Should I get down on one knee and ask Andrew?

Any ideas.

Awww your romantic!

Usually its men's job to proposed women, but today life have changed alot isn't it?

I heard women allow to proposed men on February 29th, (every 4 years) I think it is old wife tales.

I think it would be lovely to hire a plane with a special flag carry a read message "Will you marry me?"

Or if Andy is footy manic - try to organised someone there to do your honour in front of million of witness at the footy stadium? You both will be famous for 5 mins news.

Good luck ;)

Lol, thanks Tamara.

Unforunately, Andy isn't crazy about footy.

shezzbeav said:
The "new" way of proposing!

I've thought about proposing few times, but I'm not too sure how I should go about it.

Should I get down on one knee and ask Andrew?

Any ideas.

Mummm... Better ask him when You are nude with just an apron on. :laugh2:

Sorry is that too much? :angel:

shezzbeav said:
LOL Cheri!

Now, where would I get an apron? :P

Try Party Center, They sell sexy aprons for halloween, or any Kitchen aprons? Men love it when women cooks but being nude with the apron would make him fall over, He wouldn't say no to you. :giggle:

You're going to propose to Andrew?....Wow, sounds even more sexier coming from you than from him :lol:

:laugh2: @ Tarmra and Cheri, I like your ideas girls! ...

How about taking Andrew to a nice restaurant , and then have a waitress bring out a heart cake that say " Will you marry me? " .... :deal:

OR

Buy a bunch of roses, and peel each roses on the floor all the way to where the bedroom is at, then put the box where a ring will be in it, and lay it on the bed with a note that say " Will you marry me " while you standing by the bedside waiting in a sexy nightgrown, holding up two glasses of wine ?... There's no way he would say No for that! :naughty:

^ I like the roses idea. :thumb: That sounds so romantic. ;)

How about proposing andrew at 13,000 ft then skydive down to the Earth :D

How about putting the ring in a Jack in a Box toy? When he winds up the box, Jack will pop out with the ring and a white slip with Will You Marry Me? .

I admire your guts for doing this! Go girl!

Meg said:
How about putting the ring in a Jack in a Box toy? When he winds up the box, Jack will pop out with the rin and a white slip with Will You Marry Me? .

Jack in the box? :eek: I remember when I was younger I had nightmares! :shock:

Cheri said:

LOL ...a guy once proposed to me using a Jack in Box. It was really awesome!

Cheri said:

That's because you don't like CLOWNS! :lol:

Awesome idea Megan and Sequoias.... :thumb:

I proposed to C in the bed. :naughty:

It wasn't anything that bad. I cannot remember much from it but I knew when I proposed to him, the moment was right. We had talked about the "M" word and how we should propose to eachother (I condemn the on-the-knee proposal.. it is so "old" for me... no RED roses for me, et cetera. Basically C had no hope in proposing to me!)

... so that night after (mumbling), we were pillow-talking and just... talking to each other. and then it hit me-- I want to marry him. so I blurted the question out and he looked at me. "Are we just 'talking' or you are asking for real?" I nodded, "I mean it. No more b.s. or dancing around the 'M' word." he smiled and just hugged me and said yes. then the next thing he said, "um... should YOU get me a ring?? Where is my ring??" :laugh2: We did go to the store next day and get a silver band for BOTH of us (yes, BOTH of us. Not just the "woman" with the engagment ring... why restricting the women to be "taken" when men can freely roam with no engagment ring or any indication that he is to-be-married???)

Sometime he jokes to day that it was strange for him to have me proposing to him but he said that if it wasn't for me, he probably won't have enough guts to pop the question. So :thumbsup: for me!

Hope my story help you wiht your ideas???

I think propose to him in an intimate moment is the best. I hate proposals in public. I think it puts the partner in an awakward position if s/he isn't sure about it. I recently witnessed my uncle-in-law's proposal to his girlfriend on HIS birthday... WHO WON'T SAY "NO" TO A PROPSOAL ON THEIR BIRTHDAY?! So I felt it was somewhat a trap-in for the girlfriend.. but again, I am sure the gfd loves him et cetera but still... too risky to propose on somebody's birthday or in somewhere public.

but then IT IS JUST ME AND MY LITTLE PET PEEVE!

Or you can sing/sign to him. This is a song written and performed by Paula Abdul.

"Will You Marry Me?"

JUST GIRL TO BOY
I'D LIKE TO SHARE THIS THOUGHT WITH YOU
OUR LOVE'S A JOY
TWO ONE'S HAVE MADE INSEPARABLE TWO

LAST NIGHT MY HEART SPOKE TO ME AND
IT SAID YOU'VE FOUND THAT LOVER FRIEND
SO NOW I'VE FINALLY GOT THE COURAGE JUST TO ASK YOU BABY OOH

[Chorus:]
WILL YOU, WILL YOU
WILL YOU MARRY ME BOY
WILL YOU, WILL YOU
WILL YOU MARRY ME

WILL YOU, WILL YOU
WILL YOU MARRY ME BOY
WILL YOU, WILL
WILL YOU, WILL YOU, WILL YOU
COME ON BABY NOW

I LAY AWAKE
SO FULL WITH HOPE OF THINGS TO COME
FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE
I PRAY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE
I NEVER DREAMED I'D BE SO BOLD
I'M STANDING HERE, MY HEART'S BEEN SOLD

[Chorus]

[Spoken:]
THINK OF LOVE AS WINGS
NOT A BALL AND CHAIN
AND YOUR FEAR OF THINGS
UNNECESSARY
I ONLY WANT TO SHARE YOUR NAME
SHARE YOUR NAME

LAST NIGHT MY HEART SPOKE TO ME AND
IT SAID YOU'VE FOUND THAT LOVER FRIEND

[Chorus]

MAYBE SUNDAY
COME ON MONDAY
BABY ANY TIME THIS WEEK

GET AN OLD HOUSE
FIND A BACK YARD
BUY SOME FLOWERS DOWN THE STREET

TELL YOUR MOTHER
TELL YOUR FATHER
DON'T TELL ANYONE AT ALL

ALL WE NEED IS
JUST THE TWO OF US

AND OOH...

Meg said:
LOL ...a guy once proposed to me using a Jack in Box. It was really awesome!
I have a Jack-In-The-Box you will really love. I stick my Jack in your box... :naughty:

C.C.Sinned said:
I have a Jack-In-The-Box you will really love. I stick my Jack in your box... :naughty:
Hahaha.

shezzbeav, what you are going to do is absolutely awesome. I like Cheri's idea about nude with apron or something that you would think it will match your personality.

Magatsu said:
. I like Cheri's idea about nude with apron.

Thanks! *Mwah* Does that mean you would say yes if Nas did that? ;)

Cheri said:
Thanks! *Mwah* Does that mean you would say yes if Nas did that? ;)
Definitely.

Actually, I honestly rather to propose her but if she do that first before I can do, I will say "yes". ;)

Back