Women in Christianity

Status
Not open for further replies.
lastly....let him that have ears hear..w/spiritual ears

But what if she won’t go along with it? What if she rejects the whole idea as “male dominance” and as “chauvinism”? Well, if this is true, then it is impossible that she is in the Spirit. She is a Canaanite, or worldly woman, who needs to be born again, or born again, AGAIN.

“It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house” Proverbs 21:9 and the second witness is in Proverbs 25:24. If the woman is a rebel, while the man may not be authorized to divorce her, the man certainly should NOT obey her, or bow to her. It would be better that the man stay as far away as possible from her. The man certainly should not have sexual relations with her. In the Bible, a Godly man may be said to “hate” his wife. This “hate” was not a burning anger or rage; rather it was a disregard for her. A man can only love his wife by serving her according to God’s commanded ways. If she will not be loved by him, then he must disregard her. He can NOT give his power unto her, lest he be cursed.

“Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings” (Proverbs 31:3).

If that does not bring and end to the perverse desire of the woman to fail to be submitted to the man then - “It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman” (Proverbs 21:19).

The man may not be authorized to put away the evil wife, but neither is the man commanded to live with, OR SUPPORT that rebel. No company is better than bad company. The wife is the man’s companion. However, if she is contentious, or rebellious, it is better to dwell in a solitary wilderness, than in company with her. A man will be more at peace with God in a wilderness, than with contention and quarreling.

The man’s first move should be to the corner of the housetop, but your next move should be to the wilderness. If the woman is still pleased to stay married to the man, then he should live a life of abstinence and separation. According to Paul, if she chooses to go out from the man, and leave the man, then the man is free:

“But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace” (1 Corinthians 7:15)

In a marriage of REAL Christians, where both the man and woman TRULY believe the Word of God, there is no place for separation or divorce, as Christ Himself taught. But here Paul gives advice to those who are unequally yoked. Yet if the unbelieving spouse deserts the believer, and there is no way to reconcile to live together, then such a brother or sister is not in bondage. They are not bound to live unmarried after all proper means for reconciliation have been tried. In such a case the deserted person must be free to marry again.” 1Cor 7:15)

A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. The brother or sister in Christ, is not to be subject to an unbeliever in matters of conscience, in things pertaining to the worship of God. Under the threat that Christ must be forsaken, or the unbeliever will depart, let them depart. Such faithful believers are NOT bound to remain unmarried, but are free to marry another person, after all proper methods have been tried for a reconciliation.”

There is no doubt that for a man to deny the command of God, and to give his strength and power to a woman, is to deny God, and to be in rebellion to Him. For a woman to require that a man live as less than a man, in order for Him to have some type of peace, is for her to require that He deny Christ, in order to keep her.

It is way past time that the men of God must stand on their feet. Men must do what is required of them.

Men recognize this as the truth. Women are deceived. Women often do not know of the perverse desire which every women has because of the FALL that causes them to desire authority over the man. God clearly says this a perverse desire common to all women. Godly women will receive the truth of the word of God, and seek His grace to be free of that perverse desire.

We can see how the Gospel has been perverted by the Jesuits and the false prophets. They are the same evil ones behind the scenes pushing the cursed perverse desire of women to rule into every household on planet earth.

Men may know that open warfare is necessary, yet most will hesitate. Men have been conquered by sexual politics and power. Men’s own lusts have led them into wickedness and shame. Their princes have become revolters and they are led around by the nose, by harlots and whores. If the man will not reign in and control his carnal lusts, then he will continue to be ruled by the enemies of God.

We all should remember that it is for God’s honor and glory that we fight. God is known by His perfect structure and order. His character is made know to the Creation by what He has made. This is not a battle to regain power and authority for its own sake. This battle is for the Glory of God.

Confess where you have failed. Stand up on your two feet and quit bowing down and lying down. Men are called to be a King who serves under the King of Kings. Men are called to rule with wisdom and love and mercy. Men were called to spread out over the land and subdue it. Often the land must be subdued by force before it can be gently tilled and it yields its crops in due season. Then, and only then, can that land be nurtured, cared for and gently tended.

Godly women should be respected, protected, and honored. Godly women should be very highly honored and loved. Godly women will overcome and turn away from the perverse desire to rule. Godly women will desire to serve and reverence their husbands, and to obey them as they would Christ. This is not hatred of women. It is real, genuine, and biblical true love for them.

?

Cloggy said:
Is anyone going to read the above posts?????

be your own person and decide to read or not on your own

why do you need to know if someone else will read? :dunno:

freedom prayer

Freedom Prayer

Lord, I repent and ask your forgiveness if I am now or have ever dominated or controlled anyone contrary to the perfect will of God.

In the Name of Yeshua Messiah, I now renounce, break and loose myself from all domination and subjection to my mother, father, grandparents or any other human being, living or dead that has ever in the past or is now dominating or controlling me in any way contrary to the perfect will of God.

In the name of Yeshua, I now renounce, break, and loose myself and all my children from all psychic heredity, demonic bondage, occult bondage, psychic bondage, bonds of physical or mental illness and disease and all curses upon me and my family lineage as a result of sins, transgressions, iniquities, occult or psychic involvements of myself, my parents, my ancestors, my spouse, parents of my spouse, their ancestors, and all ex-spouses, their parents and their ancestors. Thank you Lord for setting me free.

In the Name of Yeshua, and by the power of the Blood of Yeshua, I rebuke, break and loose myself and all my children from all evil curses, charms, vexes, hexes, spells, jinx, occult powers, psychic powers, witchcraft, sorcery and hypnotic influences that have been put on me or my family lineage by any person, occult source or psychic source. By the power of the Blood of Yeshua, I command all connected and related spirits to leave me now in Yeshua's Name.

Cloggy said:
Is anyone going to read the above posts?????

It would help to know if this person is actually done with their cut-and-paste yet, or not.

missmith0529 said:
Freedom Prayer

Lord, I repent and ask your forgiveness if I am now or have ever dominated or controlled anyone contrary to the perfect will of God.

In the Name of Yeshua Messiah, I now renounce, break and loose myself from all domination and subjection to my mother, father, grandparents or any other human being, living or dead that has ever in the past or is now dominating or controlling me in any way contrary to the perfect will of God.

In the name of Yeshua, I now renounce, break, and loose myself and all my children from all psychic heredity, demonic bondage, occult bondage, psychic bondage, bonds of physical or mental illness and disease and all curses upon me and my family lineage as a result of sins, transgressions, iniquities, occult or psychic involvements of myself, my parents, my ancestors, my spouse, parents of my spouse, their ancestors, and all ex-spouses, their parents and their ancestors. Thank you Lord for setting me free.

In the Name of Yeshua, and by the power of the Blood of Yeshua, I rebuke, break and loose myself and all my children from all evil curses, charms, vexes, hexes, spells, jinx, occult powers, psychic powers, witchcraft, sorcery and hypnotic influences that have been put on me or my family lineage by any person, occult source or psychic source. By the power of the Blood of Yeshua, I command all connected and related spirits to leave me now in Yeshua's Name.

I do not believe them, sorry.

yes

Rose Immortal said:
It would help to know if this person is actually done with their cut-and-paste yet, or not.

it was cut and paste. however still very important! :)
May God Bless you all

Last edited:
I have a very simple question.

The Bible outlines how a slave and his master are to interact. Yet we have abolished slavery. If I follow your logic applied to THAT relationship, then it is of the devil for a slave to speak against a human master. Do you condone the idea of a human being being bought and sold as property?

ok

im not sure how your question has any relevance to the text that i posted maybe you should explore the site and find out more I am sure you will be blessed! :scatter:

its www.gjigt.com

missmith0529 said:
im not sure how your question has any relevance to the text that i posted maybe you should explore the site and find out more I am sure you will be blessed! :scatter:

its www.gjigt.com

I have two examples here of why I ask you this question.

This comes from 1 Corinthians Chapter 7, which I suggest you read in its entirety before continuing past this section...that way instead of taking a verse or two out of context, you can see where the entire chapter is going.

Very often Paul's letters are used to justify oppression of women. In it, however, you also run into this statement:

1 Corinthians 7:21-24 said:
Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so. For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave. You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men. Brothers, each man, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation God called him to.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=53&chapter=7&version=31&context=chapter

In other words, slaves are being instructed that it is evil for them to strive for their freedom from bondage!

(I would also suggest reading the first section for this same chapter--notice that Paul gives the same commands to men as he does to women, exactly equally.)

In this next case, you must read both Chapters 5 AND 6 of Ephesians, in their entirety, in order to see how all of the ideas Paul expresses link together--to separate the two chapters is to ignore the critical point.

Chapter 5: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=56&chapter=5&version=31

Chapter 6: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=56&chapter=6&version=31

In Chapter 5 you have the commands people twist around to justify oppression of women. Chapter 6 continues and details the parent-child relationship, and then the master-slave relationship. Of the master-slave relationship, Paul has this to say:

Ephesians 6:5-9 said:
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but like slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he does, whether he is slave or free.

And masters, treat your slaves in the same way. Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him.

The slave is instructed here not to try and free himself.

You say the same thing about women.

So I ask again--do you or do you not condone slavery? Do you or do you not believe it is a sin for those held in bondage as property, either in this nation's past or in the present in other countries, to attempt to free themselves?

missmith0529 said:
Freedom Prayer

WOW, that's an easy way to get out of trouble! And all trouble.... really impressive.

good job!

So I ask again--do you or do you not condone slavery? Do you or do you not believe it is a sin for those held in bondage as property, either in this nation's past or in the present in other countries, to attempt to free themselves?[/QUOTE]

I dont think it maters what I condone, that would be leaning upon MY understanding and not GODS WORD (and the word is JESUS CHRIST) I just try to do what GOD says because HE SAID so and if that is what HE command in the KJV version of the holy bible then I will obey it. I do acknowledge that most of these commands about women were taken from old testament, yet the new testament references these points as you have pointed out. I dont debate that is not my business nor can I change GODS perfet will because though my mind may change HIS will always remians the same HE is GOD!!!!! Watch study and pray, you are yet on the right track though I encourage you to continue to study HIS word and pray when you ask questions HE will show you what you need to know! :)

May GOd continue to bless you with instance in the knowldege of HIS word. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Rose Immortal said:
I have two examples here of why I ask you this question.

This comes from 1 Corinthians Chapter 7, which I suggest you read in its entirety before continuing past this section...that way instead of taking a verse or two out of context, you can see where the entire chapter is going.

Very often Paul's letters are used to justify oppression of women. In it, however, you also run into this statement:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=53&chapter=7&version=31&context=chapter

In other words, slaves are being instructed that it is evil for them to strive for their freedom from bondage!

(I would also suggest reading the first section for this same chapter--notice that Paul gives the same commands to men as he does to women, exactly equally.)

In this next case, you must read both Chapters 5 AND 6 of Ephesians, in their entirety, in order to see how all of the ideas Paul expresses link together--to separate the two chapters is to ignore the critical point.

Chapter 5: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=56&chapter=5&version=31

Chapter 6: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=56&chapter=6&version=31

In Chapter 5 you have the commands people twist around to justify oppression of women. Chapter 6 continues and details the parent-child relationship, and then the master-slave relationship. Of the master-slave relationship, Paul has this to say:

The slave is instructed here not to try and free himself.

You say the same thing about women.

So I ask again--do you or do you not condone slavery? Do you or do you not believe it is a sin for those held in bondage as property, either in this nation's past or in the present in other countries, to attempt to free themselves?

Also if everybody modeled Jesus' life as we are instructed to (who asks us to live for Him in return for His paving our way to get to heaven) and walked with the love compasion and wisdom as he did, as we are less them Him (slaves),would it be so bad to NOT WANT TO BE FREE FROM HIS LOVE MERcY AND GRACE, versus being in service to our own evil and fleslhy lust? Because lets be real and basic how we chose to live our lives on a daily basis we are serving (slaves) to one or the other GOD or the DEVIL there is no in between.

If we chose to follow or be slaves to Jesus we chose the walk of the few but if and when we serve our own lusts and desires (whatever they may be) we
beg to be free from that which GOD wants us to be (servants of the LORD), and when we serve the world or our flesh we serve Satan. Even if you beleive in Jesus from a Fundamental point of veiw if you dont serve (be a slave to the WORD) in all of your ways and deeds you are NOT a servant of the LORD.

PLease continue to refer to the King james Version of the Holy bible
and for additional breakdowns and help visit www.gjigt.com GOD bless you in your journey to consult God in ALL of you ways, in Jesus Name amen!

To serve God is entirely different than being forced into servitude under an imperfect human master who cannot be trusted with power. I trust God--I do not trust human beings because I know my own weaknesses, and I know that every other human is similar in nature. We are not capable of exercising justice or mercy in a position of power over others.

You continue to fail to understand the connection I am making. In the Old and New Testament BOTH, there are explicit instruction that those who are slaves to EARTHLY masters should not rebel. If you take the same stance about that that you do towards women, then no slave should have ever gone free--no revolution should've ever occurred, heck, America should still be a British colony if you follow that logic, a British colony with African slaves.

Pretty absurd picture, isn't it?

Just the same, the idea that men ought to rule over women is absurd. In fact, if a man is to love a woman as Christ loves us, then he must sacrifice the power that the world would like to give him for domination, just as Christ refused worldly power when Satan tried to offer it to him in the desert.

I'm sure there are many interpretations to the story, but my straightforward, logical interpretation is that if nem and women are not equal in the eye of God, then after creating Adam, He saw that there needed to be some improvement and created Eve.

Yes I thought the same, that's what I said in other thread that God start noticed that Adam need a company. It look like that he never thought about this until he notice it then created Eve for Adam.

God had planned for Eve all along. He didn't one day smack His forehead and say, "Duh! Adam needs a woman!"

God gives us this verse so that we can understand the relationship of the woman to the man. She is to be a companion for him, a helper to compliment man's needs. They are "meet" for each other; that is, a perfect fit.

Genesis 2
18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

I really don't know where people get the idea that woman was an afterthought to God. :dunno:

God had planned for Eve all along. He didn't one day smack His forehead and say, "Duh! Adam needs a woman!"
:laugh2: :laugh2: Thanks for the laugh, that was a good one.

ha ha ha!! good one Rebaie.

How do you know he didn't? ;) Did he said this to you?

How do you know he didn't? ;) Did he said this to you?
How do you know that He did? Did a specialist tell that to you?

There is nothing in the Bible that says God created Eve as an afterthought. Everything in the Genesis description of Creation shows an orderly process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back