Women Health- Pre ovulation and ovulation

Cane Corso

Reaction score
When we (women) talk about our menstrual cyle, I know it is a personal thing to talk about on a forum. I feel it is important that we should talk about sometimes.

The subject on "pre ovulation" and ovulation might be digusting to some people in here and it can be moved to somewhere more privately. I'm sorry there's no such a "women" health on this forum. :(

I have a few things I want to talk about with ladies out here. I don't know if I'm the only person who actually notice these few things too. During my pre-ovulating and ovulating stages, I noticed more guys seem to show interests in me than any other times. I don't know how to put this in a good explaination to what I mean. I'm wondering if any of you have noticed that or even experienced it too?

I noticed that my close friends, sisters, and I would cyle together if we hang out often. I find it annoying because it would fill up the toliet garabage fast. And I always HATE going to someone's house to use their bathroom to change because I'm paranoid about leaving the menstrual odor. I usually carry a strong perfume with me and spray whenever I'm done. I do get embarassed if someone walks in right after me :barf:

I know that we (women) can smell each other easily, but I hope guys can't really tell the difference. I hope they all have a deaf nose. :eek3:

I feel exactly the same when it comes to that part of the month. I have heavy periods and what's more disgusting it gets all over my pants and have to clean them up with cold water. I normally, carry extra clothes in case. I have the scented pads still the idea using someone's bathroom for those moments is uncomfortable.
I buy the FDS spray to keep fresh sometimes it doesn't help and nice shower does.

Back