women cannot ask men out

I think asking men out is like women wearing the pants. I think that we have different roles. I think men should be confident to ask serious women out. Women should try to return the interest by flirting a little to show men interest that it's okay to talk to them if you're interested.

I think it's different today because today it's all about dating whomever fancy them and as much as you can before settling down seriously. In the past, men knew it was them to ask serious women out for a wife.

I think people have it confused that dating is the only way to get to know people, but it's not. You can just talk to them normal before deciding whether or not they are right for you to ask the person out formally.

I think it's weird for women to ask men out. I think it's men's role to ask women out.

:gpost: :gpost:

For those who think it is the men's role to ask women out, is it also the men's role to be the breadwinner and the women stay home to take care of the house and kids?

Isn't being a mom a full time job already? Why can't men be the breadwinner? He doesn't bear the children. It's women's choice to opt to work, and I know some women need the extra income. It also depends on the lifestyle you want.

We do need equality, but I still think there are different roles in men and women.

Isn't being a mom a full time job already? Why can't men be the breadwinner? He doesn't bear the children. It's women's choice to opt to work, and I know some women need the extra income. It also depends on the lifestyle you want.

We do need equality, but I still think there are different roles in men and women.

Being a housewife is not for me..yuck! I would rather work instead of working for my husband.

Men can be househubbies if they want if their wives have jobs that pay more money. Nothing wrong with that.

My hubby helps with the childraising ..he gives our son a bath and tucks him in bed so motherhood is not any more a full time job than it is for him.

I am always an old fashion italian gal that is used to having guys asking me out. But then again, I don't see anything wrong for a woman to ask a guy out on a date such as a simple cup of java or hang out to a movie. I think it great that a woman would as a guy out for date if he not insecure for a woman to as him out for a date. :)

I am old fashion,I had never ask men out they have always ask me

I'm also old fashioned. I have never asked a man out.. of course I have also been married practically forever.

Times change, and I think if a woman wants to take the initiative, she should.:hmm:

well, girls, i beg to differ, i do wish girls/women would have their turn to intiate, and not be too subtle, say it with words, mixed signals is a recipe for disasters.

I have tried asking out quite a few times, and everytime its always, "oh youre a nice guy but no thanks, or i have a boyfreind (prolly lies) or you8'd find someone right for you, or id see you around.
its all crap, and i do know that i have read from someone women tend not to like weak guys, (not just in a physical sense but confidence and flair in some ways), well its bloody hard being deaf and much more than a HOH while the mainstream schooling messed this one up making me behaving like a HOH whereas I dont think like one.

The whole thing on fashion is getting really too fragmented - hard to know how to get 'fashionable' these days.

When I was in high school, a friend dared me to ask a guy out for a date. So I worked up the courage and walked up to him...and asked him out. He dropped his soda and started stammering. I thought he was going to die of a heart attack or something.

Then he composed himself, straightened his shirt, and smiled - and said he would love to! ;)

Ahhhh, the days when we were young and stupid. LOL.

When I was in high school, a friend dared me to ask a guy out for a date. So I worked up the courage and walked up to him...and asked him out. He dropped his soda and started stammering. I thought he was going to die of a heart attack or something.

Then he composed himself, straightened his shirt, and smiled - and said he would love to! ;)

Ahhhh, the days when we were young and stupid. LOL.

:rofl:

I asked to my husband again. I said to him. "When you and i met each other. Who asked for go out first?" He said, "I asked you for go out first why?" I said, "which is woman should ask man go out with first? Or man should go out with woman first?" He said, "it doesn't matter it depend on people."

I had never problem around with men, if i want go out with men. I did asked often with my friend to play rollerblade or swim on laps or ride on motorcycle and drive away on the black forrest. cool!!!
when i date with my hubby, i asked him that i will pick up him from the Airport and drive to Paris. he was jumping and happy... we had amazing time in Paris. i never forget!!!!

I had never problem around with men, if i want go out with men. I did asked often with my friend to play rollerblade or swim on laps or ride on motorcycle and drive away on the black forrest. cool!!!
when i date with my hubby, i asked him that i will pick up him from the Airport and drive to Paris. he was jumping and happy... we had amazing time in Paris. i never forget!!!!

Good for you and your hubby, Sunshine! That means that you two have never missed out on a good time you shared just because one of you was waiting for the other to ask! You make the most of your life together, and that is a wonderful thing!

Good for you and your hubby, Sunshine! That means that you two have never missed out on a good time you shared just because one of you was waiting for the other to ask! You make the most of your life together, and that is a wonderful thing!

yep..thanks!

i know what one, you too..
now modern, any women asked to marry men. Before men always asked to marry women.

I do ask a friend of mine who is a male to going out with me. I do not see anything wrong with that. We do need some company as friendship. If other people perspective us as a dating which is fine with us. ;)

I think it's an indicator of a woman's confidence when she asks out a guy. I'd personally love to be asked out by a woman.

I feel that men shouldn't have to do all the work when it comes to initiating dates/relationships. Lord knows I have a very hard time just asking out a woman, though I have gotten better at it with time and experience.

I think it's an indicator of a woman's confidence when she asks out a guy. I'd personally love to be asked out by a woman.

I feel that men shouldn't have to do all the work when it comes to initiating dates/relationships. Lord knows I have a very hard time just asking out a woman, though I have gotten better at it with time and experience.

If I had known that when I was younger, I would be asking all the men I liked out!

If I really like him and he doesn't ask me out, I ask him out. ;) Most guys are not comfortable to ask me out on a date. They become nervous and clumsy when we are next to each other. It's funny but I am kind of old-fashioned gal who likes for him to ask me out on a date.

There was a guy who kept sending me mixed signals. He liked me so much but did not make a move on me. One day, he stopped talking to me and months later, he talked to me again. He was kind of reserved. It turned out that he liked me so bad but he was afraid of rejection. I did not know at that time & it was too late because I had already met someone else. I would have gone out with him if he had cojones!

I say aye to women asking men out!

I see nothing's wrong with women ask men for a date.

Believe it or not, I did ask a boy once at high school time since he was too shy to ask me out for my first date. I just tried to have some good experience of on date and, I was somehow hoped that we may stay a bit longer... :)

Too bad, I'm single now. LOL I just can wait to get Mr.Right later, indeed, a love also can wait too. ;)

Back