Woman With World's Largest Breasts Fighting for Her Life

I know! My old English teacher Mary Martone from MSSD died of a staph infection earlier this year.

I also nearly died from a staph infection that stemmed from a wound and wound up in my bloodstream. This was in conjunction with another bacteria that was opportunistic and had also invaded my body at the same time as the staph infection. The two bacteria together nearly killed me. I'm very lucky to still be here, actually.

I bet it is an addiction. Addiction to surgery and then the attention she gets. Plus, now she is the record holder.

You're probably right. I just hope this deters her from now on. If she ends up with a mastectomy, though, it'll be interesting to see what kind of reconstructive surgery they do. They usually do one of two things. A muscle flap taking muscle, fat, and, skin from the tummy and constructing a breast from it OR they do implants. I don't know if she'll be a candidate for the latter since this infection might necessitate not only the removal of the current implants, but her natural breasts as well.

I don't know why any woman would want to buy them so big! Being large breasted is just a pain in the @ss!!!!

I actually would pay money to have mine become much smaller!

Went to school with a girl that was about 4'9-4'11....very short...but her bobbs were so huge, they hung down to her waist....it was very sad!....I sort of took her under my wing, becuz she (her family) were very poor, and they could not afford breast reduction.....
Most women I've talked to, don't want big boobs....can't sleep on ur stomach, the bra cuts into ur back...back ache...many things....I was lucky not to have boobs like my mother and 2 sisters! They were quite big also.....Mine are normal

It would cover if you have expensive or best first class insurance that cover everything.

Insurance is weird. Most wont cover a hearing aid because its considered cosmetic but will cover a CI even though its about 100 times more expensive.:roll:

Insurance is weird. Most wont cover a hearing aid because its considered cosmetic but will cover a CI even though its about 100 times more expensive.:roll:

Yup, I found a ironic about insurance too.

Why go that big? Do you, men, find that attractive? Just curious.

Not that big! It's really the woman's ADDICTION to surgeries. Same with plastic surgeries... they keep having them even if they look more freakish than ever.

Needle to pop it. Problem solved.

Depends on the implant itself. Saw a show on tv once a womans implant rutured and leaked and it slowly leaked out over time and made her real sick her but it was a silicone implant. Saline wouldnt do that i wouldnt think.

Depends on the implant itself. Saw a show on tv once a womans implant rutured and leaked and it slowly leaked out over time and made her real sick her but it was a silicone implant. Saline wouldnt do that i wouldnt think.

That's true, sort of. Most of the implants nowadays are filled with saline, I believe, but there are still a few on the market that are filled with silicone. Silicone is the stuff you're talking about. It's thicker and there's been reports of implants leaking and the silicone leaking into the body causes a myriad of diseases and such.

Serves her right for not being satisfied and wanting more... :roll:

Back