Woman With World's Largest Breasts Fighting for Her Life

Why go that big? Do you, men, find that attractive? Just curious.
No way!

Sure, I like big breasts... but to make them bigger unnaturally, ugh!

ugh!! She did not know when to quit while she was ahead. Sometime too much of a "good thing" is bad for you.

Insurance is weird. Most wont cover a hearing aid because its considered cosmetic but will cover a CI even though its about 100 times more expensive.:roll:

It isn't because a HA is cosmetic, it is because it is not DURABLE medical equipment.

That's true, sort of. Most of the implants nowadays are filled with saline, I believe, but there are still a few on the market that are filled with silicone. Silicone is the stuff you're talking about. It's thicker and there's been reports of implants leaking and the silicone leaking into the body causes a myriad of diseases and such.

Actually, no, a lot of people have "silicone" too but silicone now and silicone 20 years ago is very different. It's not really silicone but a gel..they are mostly called gel implants cohesive gel implants or gummy bear implants. If cohesive gel implants rupture it stays in its original form and doesn't leak. If a saline implant ruptures u have no choice but to replace it as the saline leaks into your body, which is totally ok and safe since its just salt water but then you have one boob and your lopsided which sucks

*cover my boobies with my hands* Leave my boobies alone!! No thanks to implants..

No offense please.

*cover my boobies with my hands* Leave my boobies alone!! No thanks to implants..

No offense please.

I agree with you! As a whole, I'm against cosmetic surgery unless it's to fix a medical problem like a nose job would correct a deviated septum or implants would be necessary after a mastectomy. Otherwise, leave it alone!

Actually, no, a lot of people have "silicone" too but silicone now and silicone 20 years ago is very different. It's not really silicone but a gel..they are mostly called gel implants cohesive gel implants or gummy bear implants. If cohesive gel implants rupture it stays in its original form and doesn't leak. If a saline implant ruptures u have no choice but to replace it as the saline leaks into your body, which is totally ok and safe since its just salt water but then you have one boob and your lopsided which sucks

I'll take your word on it since you had this done, Alicia, but I'm not crazy about the idea of using silicone. But, then again, they use silicone for other reasons as well. So, I really don't know what was true and what wasn't when all the controversy was happening. I don't doubt that that some people was made sick by silicone leakage, though. The whole idea gives me the creeps, but to each his own. :)

It isn't because a HA is cosmetic, it is because it is not DURABLE medical equipment.

Now, that does NOT make sense to me! Why the heck isn't it considered durable medical equipment? It should be!

Last edited:
I agree with you! As a whole, I'm against cosmetic surgery unless it's to fix a medical problem like a nose job would correct a deviated septum or implants would be necessary after a mastectomy. Otherwise, leave it alone!

I know what you mean, saw an article from the NJEM or something similar stating a case of gynecomastia a few months ago. It was from biological causes, the woman was hospitalized. Just dug out the link here.

I think that's in reference to the girl and how she kept getting bigger boobs etc. However, I don't really think there is much reasoning for saying people deserve detriment in their lives.

All the silicone leaking stuff was from at least 10+ years ago...gel (new silicone) implants don't leak...and to each their own..i wouldn't have gotten it done if it wasn't safe...

Despite my disagreement on her choice, if she is being happy for that, I'm fine with that.

Even as a homosexual I find boobs that big unattractive. Addicted yes, and just as equally disgusting. I wonder if A&E's Intervention will cover this soon...

No way are those the world's biggest boobs, fake or real. Not even close. And no, they are not attractive to me at all. I do like something to be able to hold onto, but there is definitely a point of diminishing returns.

No way are those the world's biggest boobs, fake or real. Not even close. And no, they are not attractive to me at all. I do like something to be able to hold onto, but there is definitely a point of diminishing returns.

Nope not even close

Why go that big? Do you, men, find that attractive? Just curious.

No, most men do not find this anywhere near attractive. I am for more than a handfull is a waste. The bigger they are the more they will sag when gravity starts to take a hold.

Apparently she was admited back into the hospital today. She was walking out to her car and abruptly fainted . They think the infection has gotten into her blood stream.. This is tragic story. She is a beautifull woman she didnt need all these surgerys.

Back