Woman Saved by Crap

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Chinese faller saved by pile of, er, excrement

Wed Apr 4, 3:06 AM ET

BEIJING (Reuters) - A Chinese woman survived a plunge from a sixth-floor balcony thanks to a convenient pile of excrement which broke her fall, local media said.

The accident happened when the woman was hanging out laundry on Monday in Nanjing, capital of the eastern province of Jiangsu, the Kuaibao tabloid said on its Web site (www.kuaibao.net).

"Workers happened to be emptying the building's septic tank, which had not been tended for a long time and had regularly blocked sewage pipes," the newspaper said.

"She probably stretched out too far and fell ... right on to a 20 cm-thick heap of excrement."

The woman suffered only slight injuries, the newspaper said.

In March, a six-year-old girl broke only her left leg when she fell six floors on to a pile of snow in the northeastern province of Heilongjiang.
Chinese faller saved by pile of, er, excrement - Yahoo! News

Damn, this is fucked up!

This is something she will probably have a hard time deciding whether she should tell her friends or not.

"Hey, I fell 6 stories and was saved by a pile of shit!"

Let's hope her friends aren't reading this article. ;)

Poor her! Everytime she takes a crap, she will be reminded of it. :lol:

geez I think that kind of embrassed story shouldnt be on the internet. but again it is funny to read that.

Lisa

If that happened to me the first thing on my mind would be "I need a shower -sob-"

If anyone ever told her to "eat shit", she can simply reply with... "Been there. Done that." ;)

Foiled by Sh*t

Imagine if she was trying to commit suicide... talk about a BAD day!

Okay, that was wrong on many levels! lol

Back