Woman Lands in Hospital After Confusing Builder’s Foam with Hair Mousse

Most women don't wear gloves to apply mousse to their hair.

Unless they're using a mousse to color their hair I never wore gloves when using mousse it washed right of with water . That if you don't use builder foam . :lol:

I didn't sonocativo about the hair coloring I agree with him.

"Most"? See where I am talking about. If she is stupid enough, she might wear latex gloves in fear of making mistake on her hands. Again, you just said "Most" meaning few might use latex... ;)

Also, these construction foam can, if read instruction, they did mention recommendation of using gloves. She might have read that part and wore latex gloves.

Builders foam will melt latex gloves.

Perhaps she is very nearsighted and didn't have her glasses on and grabbed the wrong can I think this is a plausible reason. Although I don't know why you would have builders foam mixed in with your hair care products?

I don't think any of the posts in this thread have come from someone in Eastern Europe. So the type of cans the two things come in may be different than we are familiar with and easier to confuse.

I don't think any of the posts in this thread have come from someone in Eastern Europe. So the type of cans the two things come in may be different than we are familiar with and easier to confuse.
Yeah I grabbed Diet pepsi a few times because the labels are too close to looking the same
Taste like crap tho....

I posted this too on # 12 , I was trying to find an image of a can of builder foam you would buy in Europe , I want to see what it looks like . I found a photo of it and it look
nothing like a can mousse !

mousse1n-1-web.jpg

Here is what I think, the twigs and leaves in her hair.... I bet she is homeless and trying to isulate a box to stay warm and ended up in a condo gone wrong in the local park, the wind changed directions and she was on the wrong end of the deal.

Here is what I think, the twigs and leaves in her hair.... I bet she is homeless and trying to isulate a box to stay warm and ended up in a condo gone wrong in the local park, the wind changed directions and she was on the wrong end of the deal.

:lol: You have a quite imagination !

Well...maybe it was super windy and her hair was flying all over the place and in her face...even a bad hair day....so a friend said ... "I'll fix that!"....

Back