Woman Gets 70 Speeding Tickets in Five Months

Do you think Francesca Cisneros' license should be suspended?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Awauphi

Reaction score
PHOENIX, Arizona (Aug. 12) - As a mortgage broker in Arizona, Francesca Cisneros is used to working with big numbers. It's the double-digit speed limits she has trouble with.

Cisneros racked up 70 speeding tickets in the last five months, a record for the Scottsdale Police Department, police said on Friday.

Speeding cameras in Scottsdale, a suburb of Phoenix, snapped pictures of the 32-year-old woman as she tore through the sun-baked city in her Honda Civic between March 2 and July 31.

"She told arresting officers she was speeding because she seemed to be late for client meetings all the time," Scottsdale Police Department spokesman Mark Clark told Reuters. "I guess she's got some time management issues."

The second-worst offender in the department's history accumulated a mere 25 tickets, Clark said.

Police said Cisneros said she threw her speeding tickets away because she thought nothing could happen to her if she didn't pay them.

Clark said Cisneros faces some $11,000 in fines and could have her license suspended.

Copyright 2006 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

Woman Gets 70 Speeding Tickets in Five Months - AOL News

Yes, her license should be suspended because she did not pay the fines and also wouldn't obey the law since she is stubborn!

ofc seq
she not pay the tickets as she was suppose to and she ignored the road rules jeez RME

Agreed... Don't throw away speeding tickets...

She knows better than that...

Wow

Here in Ca, they suspend your license if u got more than 6 point on driving record, this lady probably has about 70 points on record. Gee.

i agree too.. her license should be suspended.. jeez.. stupid lady.. sigh

I have a feeling they purposely omitted how fast she was speeding at times. We have no idea if she was simply doing a couple of MPH over or if she was zooming 30 over the limit. I'm not justifying her actions or denying the fact she needs punishment, but we're not getting the whole story.

Yes, her license should be suspended because she did not pay the fines and also wouldn't obey the law since she is stubborn!

Who makes the laws? DEMOCRATS! And from 1970-1990 i had a tough time voting them out cause elections are rigged.

I have a feeling they purposely omitted how fast she was speeding at times. We have no idea if she was simply doing a couple of MPH over or if she was zooming 30 over the limit. I'm not justifying her actions or denying the fact she needs punishment, but we're not getting the whole story.

That was what I was thinking, too.

She is need punishment for good. She said she drive speeding cause of late meeting cleints. OH lady come on. Set time and date planner for meeting thier clients. Insurance permiums is going kill her. OUCH!

IMO - That woman should have got her driver's license revoked or she can be referred to a traffic school. It seems that the court has been too lenient (sp?) on her to let her get away with 70 tickets. Her insurance is going to soar up, That's one thing for sure.

Of course, I voted yes! I bet her license will be suspended only if she has not paid all fines and her insurance premium costs skyrocket.

wow, 70 speeding tickets in 5 months... :shock:

Her driving license should be temporily suspend and then take driving class.

Wow

Here in Ca, they suspend your license if u got more than 6 point on driving record, this lady probably has about 70 points on record. Gee.

We have similar laws were we suspend based on number of points and/or the number of violations in a year. By either definition, NC would have long suspended this driver with no recourse.

speed camera dont lie.... it snapped pic of her license as she was going too fast and being late.. no excuse.. still she should follow law and it can cause accidents- whose fault then?? hers.. think of that.. i dont want her to drive thru faster and ending up hitting someone else with kids inside.. no way! she shoud not speed, period!

should be equal all people who get tickets and unpaid it.. go jail or pay fine.. and suspend license.

not FOR just because famous or celebrity people to get away.. :roll:

we all are the same.. equal.. what we deserve or not.. to have tickets, pay the fines.. or jail..

should be equal all people who get tickets and unpaid it.. go jail or pay fine.. and suspend license.

not FOR just because famous or celebrity people to get away.. :roll:

we all are the same.. equal.. what we deserve or not.. to have tickets, pay the fines.. or jail..

u said it BEAUTIFULLY.. i fully agree with you on this! equal! we all should be equal no matter what..

Back