Woman Angry Over McNuggets Goes On Rampage

I'm wondering what time this incident happened cuz the article said "breakfast time" but in the video - it doesn't look like morning. It looks like a very late night. in here - McD does serve 10-pieces McNuggets past midnight until breakfast time.

6:30 in the AM, thereabouts.....don't think ya can get a '"Happy Meal" at that time, either?...nothing wrong with "having it ur way"!...should have gone to BK!...Hell hath no fury like a woman not getting her "McNugget" in the AM...

I'm wondering what time this incident happened cuz the article said "breakfast time" but in the video - it doesn't look like morning. It looks like a very late night. in here - McD does serve 10-pieces McNuggets past midnight until breakfast time.
Time stamp for the security video is in the upper left corner of the screen.

6:30 in the AM, thereabouts.....don't think ya can get a '"Happy Meal" at that time, either?...nothing wrong with "having it ur way"!...should have gone to BK!...Hell hath no fury like a woman not getting her "McNugget" in the AM...

ah! I just checked back again and the timestamp doesn't look clear but it looks like 2009 12 31 19:44???? that would be 7:44pm or is it 09:44???

all this over a simple nuggets ? STOOOOOPID! Lets see how she looks 20-30 years from now munching on mcds food. :barf:

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

What a crazy blonde...must be a blonde on steroids. :lol:

ah! I just checked back again and the timestamp doesn't look clear but it looks like 2009 12 31 19:44???? that would be 7:44pm or is it 09:44???
The article said it happened early New Year's Day. The time stamp would indicate early New Year's Eve. I wonder if it is set 12 hours off? That would change the time to 7:44 a.m. on New Year's Day, which fits the time frame that the article mentioned.

:dunno:

It's sad to see people act like this. She should have been charged with everything imaginable. 60 days in jail for physically and violently attacking not one but 2 innocent people and then plundering the window with a weapon is plain out insane. It dont matter that she was drunk, She had a choice to not drink and she had a choice to accept the fact that mc d didnt serve what she wanted at that time. I hope she gets treatment for her anger issues and for her alcohol abuse. It's quite clear she cant handle her drink without going into a rage over something so small. 60 days is a slap on the wrist

Back