Woman about to give birth to triplets - for sixth time

Lasza

Premium Lurker
Premium Member
Reaction score

A Turkish woman is about to give birth to her sixth set of triplets.

Fatma Saygi, 28, from the Turkish province of Adiyaman and her husband Mehmet are already parents of five sets of triplets and the sixth set is due in just a matter of weeks.

Fatma, who gave birth to her first three children at the age of 18, said: "We wanted children but we didn't really want that many. But Allah has always given us three at a time."

The family of 17 lives in a two-room flat and on an income of about £12 a week, which Mehmet earns as a wedding singer.

Story filed: 11:20 Thursday 30th October 2003

Here is the link.

wtf??? for 6th time giving birth to triplets that's 18 childrens... whoaaaaaa.... :shock:

*THUD*

6 set of triplets x 3 = 18

but 12 pounds sterling a week to live on! that would be equal to about only $20 a week! I wonder how the family can stretch that 20 a week and still feed and house everybody. But I guess they may be farmers? :dunno:

*DOUBLE THUD*

However that gotta be a record to have 6 sets of triplets in one family. If the wife was expecting triplets, she would kill me by then! but good thing she call it having kids after my daughter was born 2 months ago.

Lasza said:

A Turkish woman is about to give birth to her sixth set of triplets.

At some point you have to wonder if its geography, bad government, or stupidity that keeps the general population of some of these countrys poor. I'm favoring the 3rd 1 in this case.

Megladon said:
At some point you have to wonder if its geography, bad government, or stupidity that keeps the general population of some of these countrys poor. I'm favoring the 3rd 1 in this case.

HAHA thats a good one.

Megladon said:

Yes! Yes! I definitely second you, Megladon, regarding your comments -- I do reckon it's stupidity in this case! *RME* They could've gotten themselves checked in for a nip in the tubes so they won't concieve anymore...sheesh.

WaterRats13 said:
Yes! Yes! I definitely second you, Megladon, regarding your comments -- I do reckon it's stupidity in this case! *RME* They could've gotten themselves checked in for a nip in the tubes so they won't concieve anymore...sheesh.
remmy one thing some countries forbid any nipping in the bud so to speak, So therefore.... weather its stupidity or just high count of sperms going on in the dude, and the $$ they make a week i m suprised they managed to streched it out... as far as im concern that mother certainly has ALOT of pateince and ALOT of moxie for doing this for the 6th time, I can wonder tho that the mother's body plby worn out from giving birth to a point where she needs to think ABT her life or the kid's life........

Poor kids!!!!!! 18 children in a 2 bedroom flat. I think that's selfish of the parents.

I don't know, they certainly could have tried other measures to prevent kids but their culture/beliefs may prevent them from doing so. I just feel sorry for the poor kids and the parents who have to look after all those kids.

Back