Witchcraft books

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Harry Potter books?

One of my daughter's friends REFUSED to read or watch DVD about it - too bad!

Any kinds horror movies... doesn't make you brainwashed become into procession your life become to satan...
Wha.. a joke!
Just peforme the movies.. "Just movie"
There's no such thing have made by TRUE MOVIES about satan made procession your body become to NUTCASE! Noth'n happend..

I love to watch horror movies because it has good drama show to make it more interesting to watch, as it don't influence me at all (except nightmares sometimes!! :) )

That's what I want to question you about Harry Pottor but you beat me because Harry went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. :dunno:

VamPyroX said:
I think the belief "burn it or you will burn in hell" is an old pointless solution.

If she wants to keep the book, fine with me. As long as she doesn't use it for evil purposes.

Yes that's right.

The books cannot be blamed for the spread of witchcraft. I would not worry if my children read witchcraft because I know they only reading and curious what "belief" is. Mainly important, I am worry about is: children's movement and what kind of clothes they wear and visit to "club", that's so.

Opal said:
My teenager daughter bought a witchcraft book to read because one of her school mate is involved with "White Witch". :mad:

She is member of christian church nearby, and they told her to get rid of this book because it is demon, and God will reject you if your involved with witchcraft/horscopes/tarot cards, spiritual mediums, wiccan etc

She was told to make one choice. :deal:

My daughter told these church members elders that she is going to give it to her younger sister, they said it won't help, she MUST burn it - completely destory.

It's absurd, I've heard... :roll:

Did your daughter ask church members what they think about Harry Potter?

Do you own any witchcraft books in your home and still go to church too?

No, I do not own any witchcraft book and do not go to church.

Books is Books, no matter what. Let them read and interesting... It doesn't mean that they become evil because they read them... The books are likely "history" ...

Harry Potter is Fanstanies stories withcrafts and Wizard school..
This movie isn't real..

Authour story book about Harry Potter.. isn't real.. Just stories feel funny Fanstany(sp) UGH! lol sorry.. anyway
FACT.. isn't part of witchcraft as brainwashed you..

I've seen this movie whole thing.. Pretty cool but isn't REAL!

Be try remmy your child daughter just so young.. loved to be fanstany.. that's all
No need to critizite your child..
Let it be..
As long when turn older enough.. Your daughter will understand later..
Just normal for young children who loves to read wordship motorbike or sports or other kinds.. isn't make you brainwashed..

Opal said:
How about Harry Potter books?

One of my daughter's friends REFUSED to read or watch DVD about it - too bad!
I hope no one criticized or mocked her for that choice.

Reba said:
I hope no one criticized or mocked her for that choice.

We hired Harry Potter DVD for girl's party here few years ago, one of them refused to watch it, so she went upstair to bed of her own accord. They respect her decision.

I feel bad afterwards because I didn't asked their parent's permission as it was so popular, the girls were 12/13 then :ugh3:

It makes me kinda sad that some people out there think that I'm evil cause I"m Wiccan, and would put put me in the same classification as the entity they loathe most:Satan. :( I respect the belief...but it still personally makes me sad. :cry:

Bluerobin said:
It makes me kinda sad that some people out there think that I'm evil cause I"m Wiccan, and would put put me in the same classification as the entity they loathe most:Satan. :( I respect the belief...but it still personally makes me sad. :cry:
But you do call yourself "Queen of the Damned". :confused:

Bluerobin said:

No one have the right to judge you - only God knows, I would like to find out more about Wiccan and others one day. Respect each beliefs is important. :)

Reba said:
But you do call yourself "Queen of the Damned". :confused:
I picked the titled because it represents my sarcastic view of how some people see me.

My daughters loves the books of Harry Potter, as she said, its fun to read and some its kinda to dramatic, but refuse to be involve those things and as she said many want to be like Harry Potter or Sabrina. As of her friends as they reconsidered and agree, bec my daughter shared the movie you see seems appetizing, but and seems harmless, but behind it, its not safe to be involved.

Reba said:
What do you mean?

I mean:

We want to know why, where, what reasons about witchcraft? Where it comes from? It is like "history" to know why witchcraft is important "belief" to anyone? Like what you learn from the bible to know where you come from...

I remember from learn at school that the female who have red hair then is evil and put them death. It was around between 1600 and 1800... I can't remember what... I will google to find out... I remember from saw at museum in London Bridge. It written that reddish females have to die to aviod evil. A lady who expert with herbs to save people's life have to put death because she is an evil.

I need to know why/where/what/reason "witchcraft"... It's history to us or what...

What should I put right word if you think it does not belong to history?

hottiedeafboi said:
My daughters loves the books of Harry Potter, as she said, its fun to read and some its kinda to dramatic, but refuse to be involve those things and as she said many want to be like Harry Potter or Sabrina. As of her friends as they reconsidered and agree, bec my daughter shared the movie you see seems appetizing, but and seems harmless, but behind it, its not safe to be involved.

I thought you are a true Christian and do not allow to expose your children to fantasy things like that including fairy tales? Because the bible say that fantasy/fairy tales are evil... The children should learn from the bible, not enjoy their fantasy/fairy tales. ?

I rather to let my children to enjoy their experiement than forbid them all the time. I see why not to let them enjoy their fantasy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back