wish me luck, I'm moving to.....

Congrats! Tweetybird..have a great time living in Hawaii! best of luck to you and Java!

TweetyBird,

I would like say Congrats that you will move in Hawaii with Java and Hope you and java will happy as together there.. You are lucky move there also You will like Hawaii are pretty Place.. Good Lucky with your babe Java in future.. Winkly some day, I will going Hawaii with my lover GF for Vacation in the future

but my family and brother did touch in Hawaii already but :tears: I never going touch in Hawaii of my life. and I am so Jealous of my family.. also My brother told me that he and new wife went to Hawaii for HoneyMoon and they say very beauiful place and water etc and He show me his picture..

:fly3:

hello wish you a good time there and please keep us company in case if you want to give us any advices or you ask us our opinions to give u advices if u have problems in future. have a good day and congratulations with your babe. smile. :wiggle:

javapride said:
FYI: to ALL of u, April 3rd u will all see a new thread of Tweetybird's journey to hawaii and once that s done and her arrival comes this will be printed out and used for a scrap book so she can remember the journeys and her fun and etc. as she opens a new chapter in her life! :) So be on the lookout for the new thread on april 3rd :)
awww GOOD IDEA!!!! :) :fruit:

DreamDeaf said:
Sure cant wait til its time for Wolfy and I to go to Java and Tweety's wedding...we're both nervous, as Wolfy will be best man for Java and Ill be Tweety's maid...heh heh...now if only I could get rid of these hips!

Ya lucky sista...I cant wait to visit you in HI!!

Aloha, sugar.
DD :kiss:
yup sista!!! i cant wait meet u and we will have fun in HI while u are visit us!!! YAYAYAA!!! :cuddle: :ily: sista!!!

PeaceRainbowGal said:
TweetyBird,

I would like say Congrats that you will move in Hawaii with Java and Hope you and java will happy as together there.. You are lucky move there also You will like Hawaii are pretty Place.. Good Lucky with your babe Java in future.. Winkly some day, I will going Hawaii with my lover GF for Vacation in the future

but my family and brother did touch in Hawaii already but :tears: I never going touch in Hawaii of my life. and I am so Jealous of my family.. also My brother told me that he and new wife went to Hawaii for HoneyMoon and they say very beauiful place and water etc and He show me his picture..

:fly3:
awww u and ur lover come here so yall will LOVE here and u might fall in love with that many places.. i am sure u will!!!!! :)

sweet4u618 said:
hello wish you a good time there and please keep us company in case if you want to give us any advices or you ask us our opinions to give u advices if u have problems in future. have a good day and congratulations with your babe. smile. :wiggle:
aww thanks so much!!! :thumb:

TweetyBird said:
:dance: :dance: HAWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! i am planning move to hawaii on april 6th! be with my babe!!!! i cant wait!! IRLYSDFM babe!!! :mrgreen: :dance: :dance: i already bought ticket yesterday!

Have you practice Hawaiian hula dancer yet?? Make sure you have thick grass skirt or we will see your pubic and butt. Be careful !!

I need to do sit up to keep my stomach flat. I can wear top and skirt with nice flat stomach. Twist my hip as fast as I can... :naughty:

Is this JAVA ??

Attachments

• hawaiian.jpg
    hawaiian.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 37
Wow, have fun and enjoy
Life is too short nowadays... you are lucky
to move to Hawaii after change the
confusing Spring one hour forward on April 4th,
BUT I just found out that Hawaii
do NOT have to change Spring hour same as Arizona !!!!

P.S. Geez, I never touched Hawaii before
but who knows... I can imagine a beautiful place to live !!

Have a safe smooth mooooove.......

ROFL NOT ME ! ROFL ROFL ROFL U BRAT sabrina hahahaha I LOVE u for that... that ll cheer tweety up, shes sick with the fever soo much going on i have told her to take it easy and i can understand her excitement so when she gets back from SK store she's gonna go lay down and bundle up, and sleep as much as possible to break the fever!

Sabrina said:
Have you practice Hawaiian hula dancer yet?? Make sure you have thick grass skirt or we will see your pubic and butt. Be careful !!

I need to do sit up to keep my stomach flat. I can wear top and skirt with nice flat stomach. Twist my hip as fast as I can... :naughty:

Is this JAVA ??
ROFL ROFL u are sooo silly!!!!! hahahahahahahahaah!!!!! :D

javapride said:
ROFL NOT ME ! ROFL ROFL ROFL U BRAT sabrina hahahaha I LOVE u for that... that ll cheer tweety up, shes sick with the fever soo much going on i have told her to take it easy and i can understand her excitement so when she gets back from SK store she's gonna go lay down and bundle up, and sleep as much as possible to break the fever!
thats right babe!!! i need come home today so that way i need done with boxes and send them to ur home.. smile.. yea i am sick with fever BLAH!!! i hate that...

hey Tweety.. & desi

how it go? beside your fever.. rest up alot.. i know its stress out! :)

Wish you the best ... :ily: :grouphug:
hehe

MsGiglz said:
hey Tweety.. & desi

how it go? beside your fever.. rest up alot.. i know its stress out! :)

Wish you the best ... :ily: :grouphug:
hehe
hey ms giglz
oh yea i been stress out on me too much.. sigh.. yea i did rest lot last night... today i am ok for now.. just warm fever... i need over with boxes today.. thanks for caring!! :kiss:

Back