Wis. woman faces charges for cutting husband's penis with scissors

mlkshkgrl

Reaction score
WAUPACA, Wis. (AP) — A rural woman was charged with substantial battery for allegedly cutting her husband's penis with scissors — an injury that required 15 stitches to repair.

A criminal complaint said the husband let his wife, Theresa L. Hedtke, bind his hands with duct tape. Hedtke then used the scissors in an effort to get him to confess to having an affair, according to the complaint.

Hedtke, 42, allegedly told police she didn't intend to cut her husband. He was treated at New London Family Medical Center.

Hedtke appeared Monday in Waupaca County Circuit Court, where Judge Raymond Huber released her on a $5,000 signature bond.

The substantial battery charge carries maximum three and a-half years in prison upon conviction.

mlkshkgrl said:
WAUPACA, Wis. (AP) — A rural woman was charged with substantial battery for allegedly cutting her husband's penis with scissors — an injury that required 15 stitches to repair.

A criminal complaint said the husband let his wife, Theresa L. Hedtke, bind his hands with duct tape. Hedtke then used the scissors in an effort to get him to confess to having an affair, according to the complaint.

Hedtke, 42, allegedly told police she didn't intend to cut her husband. He was treated at New London Family Medical Center.

Hedtke appeared Monday in Waupaca County Circuit Court, where Judge Raymond Huber released her on a $5,000 signature bond.

The substantial battery charge carries maximum three and a-half years in prison upon conviction.

Ouch!

Any relationship to Lornea Bobbitt?

Lorena Bobbitt clone yes, but she didnt cut it all the way off and throw it on the side of the road... LoL

For the guys here, would you feel any less of a man if you knew your penis was worth only $5000?

erm for gals wouldn't it be better with no dicks and use some goat style turkey baster to get the sperms to go into you without HURTING u all the time :whoosh: :wave:

mlkshkgrl said:

here we go again!!! :rofl:
is this some kind of a competition?? :lol:

Taylor said:
For the guys here, would you feel any less of a man if you knew your penis was worth only $5000?

:-o OMFG taypoo!?!?! ONLY $5,000!?!?! i didn't realize you were ERM... PeNiOuRiOuS!!! :rofl: :nana:

tegumi said:
Lorena Bobbitt clone yes, but she didnt cut it all the way off and throw it on the side of the road... LoL

:rofl: Or threw it to the dogs for dinner. :rofl:

Taylor said:

Quite frankly I'd be pretty damn proud of myself if it was worth 5k

It must be RavenSteve's penis because he slammed his shower door. :-o

Where his penis is? We need to roast it on the grill with BBQ

Sabrina said:

:eek: MAN!!! YOU REALLY MISS RAVENSTEVE!!! cuz you keep bringing up his name and obsessing about his penis!!! :ugh:

maybe you need to reconsider your upcoming marriage to americanchopper? and give ravensteve a chance? :nana: :rofl:

Sabrina said:

Grilled dick? Umm...count me out. I don't eat dicks. I eat their best friends. :)

LOL The last couple of posts here reminded me of the time I told a guy in HS about the hot dog for lunch looked like a "fried dick". :)

Sabrina, the breasts in your avatar looks deformed. :ugh:

Back