Wireless AllDeaf - Discuss

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Members can now log in, post, and check their PMs at AllDeaf via their wireless devices; i.e., PDA, wireless pager, cellular phone, etc.

Simply visit AllDeaf.com like you normally do and the site should be able to auto detect your wireless device, prompting you with the appropriate "Mobile" style. (www.alldeaf.com/?styleid=6) - you can change styles from the drop-down menu at bottom-left)

If you prefer to view AllDeaf.com in text-only format, without the need to post nor check PMs, go to www.alldeaf.com/text You need to be logged in order to view private forums, though.

Any questions or comments, please post here. :)

i been using ALLDEAF for the last 6 months now and its done wonders for my little boredom days but i don t post alot tho cuz the javascript isnt supporting my fast reply that i have come to rely on :( but all in all its been great so far

That's the power of Cascading Style Spreadsheet (CSS) visit CSS Zen Garden for a single source using different CSS file! Very creative way to decorate a single page with different point of view!

That will be easy for me to read this narrow on my SK. I checked and it seems perfect for me to read. Thanks

Yeah, ever since I've been using sidekick to log in alldeaf but it tend to load really very long... Right now I just discovered that it got mobile version, its muccch better!! Thanks :-D

I always read alldeaf.com on my sidekick whatever I am at my mom 's house or go to a road tirp

Alex,

Is it possible to include text in the style option list? That way I can browse it during work w/o detection.

Scott

I will try that one on my slidekick pager. It was very wide when I opened on www.alldeaf.com I will try to add com.text it may works better :D

Kewlies...sure wish I had the Sidekick available here in Australia. :( Hopefully it'll be made available here ASAP!! My hands sure are itching to take hold of one, :lol:

PurpleRose71 said:
Kewlies...sure wish I had the Sidekick available here in Australia. :( Hopefully it'll be made available here ASAP!! My hands sure are itching to take hold of one, :lol:

I agree with you! But I'll purchase Nokia 6820 for now and then get my hands on sidekick IF they ever make their presence here felt. :cool:

Alex,

Did you see my request concerning adding text to css-style option?

Scott

LinuxGold said:
Alex,

Did you see my request concerning adding text to css-style option?

Scott
The "text" version is already added to the Style Chooser list below, even though it's not 100% all text...yet. Will work on making that particular style (Mobile) all text-based in the near future.

hi again. i used that on mobile for some times til i stopped for almost 6 months and now i came back to use that but my browser on my mobile says - the requested page can not be displayed. please advise... thanks.

Hi Alex, I have a question, When I move back to the Deaf world and get the Sidekick III. I am wondering Does the SK III load fast on Alldeaf.com ? also are there another ones I can look at, the only two I really know about are the Sidekick and the Blueberry. Are there anothers that may be able to do the same plus check my yahoo e-mail, surf the internet and read e-books in Abode pdf format etc. ?

Yes, I have removed that directory to avoid duplicates. Right now there's no mobile version of AD but I'll work on that in the near future.

Back