Winter Break!

gnarlydorkette

Reaction score
Parallel to RoyalMayesty's thread about "Spring/Summer Break", I decided to make a thread about WHAT WILL YOU DO THIS WINTER BREAK??? (break usually starts before Christmas and lasts until New Year's Day)

(Hopefully nobody has beat me to this...)

Tell us your plans-- aboard, staying home, or a day trip??? With who??? Et cetera...!

I got big plans for this winter break. My winter breaks start on December 9th (last day of my classes and work too!)....

Why????
MY 21st BIRTHDAY! Yup... so once I celebrate that with a dinner out then just a few days later, I will fly out to Europe with my husband for four weeks!!!

So for my winter break, I will visit Barcelona, Paris, London, Venice(and Verona), and Pori in Finland...
It should be fun~ (already got my winter gears and is armed with maps and translators!)

My winter break will end the day I fly back to USA and start working RIGHT away on Janurary 10th...

so I CANNOT have any jetlag! :eek3:

Winter break? I am planning on staying home, yeah, you could say I'm such a party pooper. But, on Christmas eve, I'm heading over my dad's as usual and Christmas day here with just me and the kids. ;)

Winter Break!

I will enjoy it outside~ go chirstmas shopping to finish up the presents! Otherwise nothing special going on!

Will enjoy in the snow, if there's snow. :)

For my plans, I will go to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday with several of my relatives and doing with holiday shopping. I just stay at home and wait for get Xbox 360 in next month, around nearly holiday.

I think about want go to outdoor ice skating, that several area in Chicago and alot of people go here.

I have a 2 week winter break so I am still not sure what I am gonna do. I have 2 kids so maybe will take them to indoor parks. One thing for sure, I will go to my gym daily to exercise and then relax in the hot whirlpool at my gym. My 2 friends from California will be in town and they want a bunch of us to rent a condo in Ocean City, MD and party. My husband and I may go for one night cuz I cant stand to be away from my kids for too long and I am past the partying everyday stage. Also, I live 2 and half hours from Ocean City so a little paranoid about going that far and getting stuck out there if it snows. Other than that, no other definite plans.

whoo hoo its fun to go to Europe during the Winter Break!

I will be going to Mexico from Jan 9 to 16, specifically to Puerto Vallarta and Guadalajara on the west coast. I will be going with my bf. I am going during these dates because it has to correspond with my work schedule, working 7 days on 7 days off.

whoo hoo its fun to go to Europe during the Winter Break!

I will be going to Mexico from Jan 9 to 16, specifically to Puerto Vallarta and Guadalajara on the west coast. I will be going with my bf. I am going during these dates because it has to correspond with my work schedule, working 7 days on 7 days off.

Puerto Vallarta is BEAUTIFUL!!! have fun there!

I maybe go to Hawaii for a week sometime in December for my long awaited vacation.

Boy, I miss those 6 weeks of vacation during my college days (CSUN)--by the end of 4 weeks, I was ready to go back to school to get busy again. :lol:

I maybe go to Hawaii for a week sometime in December for my long awaited vacation.

Boy, I miss those 6 weeks of vacation during my college days (CSUN)--by the end of 4 weeks, I was ready to go back to school to get busy again. :lol:

Speaking of Hawaii...my brother just sent me a page a few days ago that he is getting married in Maui in March. I WANT to go!!! Problem is...it is in March and my spring break is in April. I am a techer so I dont get personal vacation time due to being off for Xmas break, spring break and of course 10 weeks in summer. Also, I may have to take my ex to court in March for full custody of my daughter since he said he is moving back to AZ and taking our daughter with him. I would LOVE to go to Hawaii.....should I rob a bank and go to my brother's wedding? LOL!

WWAAAA!!! I wanna go to Europe so badly!! Not now, maybe in future. We want to wait till our daughter is little older. I want go to England, that is where my husband from. Maybe in 3 or5 yrs, when our daughter is little older. She is so restless girl!!
Winter break, I can't I already took 3 weeks off. Too late for me now. I might take spring break next year. Maybe we go to lake and not sure what is planning going on.. I want to go to California really bad,my family live there.

woOoOOo
Wha..a.. lovely winter break... ?

Let's see... *slizzing warm clothes heavy* Let's go TUBING down the frigg'n hill... (It's Tube) Lovely fun...
Baby hill suitable for young children
Meduim hill... mixes Adult/young children and even TEENAGER..
SUICIDE HILL.... WOOOOOooOOO I lurv this hill.. so wild down the hill.. *bumpy, curved, slippery little bit icy on it and dead end.. prepare yourself!* Mostly suitable for Adult/teenagers only... Not allowed young children.

That where, Every year Our family always tend go there and have Blast time down the wild hill.... Our kids love sneak into the suicide hill tag along w/me.. Kept saying.. GO THERE AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN.. *rolls my ache back* LOL

Unless snow is there.... we'll go there.. yes..

me- truth winter yes.. but tired of running nose, frost bite feet,ears and nose.. geee tired of buying shelf rack the medication.

*giggles*~ :giggle:

Aww I'm jealous, take me with you :giggle:...I've always wanted to go to Hawaii since I was a little girl, that's my dreams of taking a nice vacation in Hawaii...

During my winter break, going to spend time with my three children as going to the park and go slide riding, making snowmans, etc....something like we did last year...

staying around here close to home. one thing for sure is that ill be working out a bit more to lose some weight to make room for those yummies and fudges. not to mention, working alot of over times. more cha ching!!

my family will be together beginning on 20th until 2nd of jan whoo wooo

have not see them since last june

I dont know what plan for winter break. I dont like winter. I love summer.

I am planning to go down to Southern California to see my folks for the Holidays. Looking forward to spending some decent and sunny days down there!

Back