wine, anyone?

Cabernet

Reaction score
Wine is enjoyable and relaxing. All classy ! Tell me your preferences of red or white wine; dry, sweet or fruity and why. My perference is red dry wine. It gives a long lasting smooth taste. Most wine are from Hungary, Italy and California. Hey, what's your occasion? Having wine by the fireplace...........

Wine

Do you enjoy drinking wine? I drink for relaxing and special occasions. See my quote. Wink.

I enjoy drinking Merlot. :) Drink it to relax me or at social gatherings.

i do drink the french wine called christian mourex after work once a while. i m paying more attention to work out since i quit smoking cigerettes recently.

i hope i praised myself to stay healthy without any help to quit smoking. i just keep myself going to the workout almost everyday.

I'm not fond of wines. If it's fruity, then I might like it. Other than that, blah.

Love to have a glass of Red Rose while making good dinner if I remember it. haha

I wud drink wine at social gatherings when I'm really bored I wud drink myself to get drunk so.. of course it keep me mellow and calm cuz if I don't drink I wud be pissy for some reason so of course people have options to drink or not to...

I like sweet & tasty wine. Not too fond of very bland and dry wines. It taste like vinager. (sp?)

My grandfather makes wine so everyone in my family drinks it. Although over the years i've come to like red wines much more than white wines. and I'd rather have my grandpa's wine than anyother. which is why i'm next in line to learn how to make it

I like the wine name Martini & Rossi- Asti Spumante. Martini & Rossi Asti is a fruity sparkling wine. They tasted wonderfully. Not too dry but just right. It tasted great with fruity desserts, pastry and ice cream. Also its perfect for romance nights! I had the wine for New Years eve with my bf. It was delicious! :)

Back