Windows XP allowed to live again

Linux I HATE but for old computers I use but it hard when you are stick with Microsoft since you was 5 years old.

I can't use any program that work with Microsoft.

I like window 7 I am use now.

Linux I HATE but for old computers I use but it hard when you are stick with Microsoft since you was 5 years old.

I can't use any program that work with Microsoft.

I like window 7 I am use now.

Linux does not use Microsoft programs or applications ] which usually ends with .exe Linux is a Open Source with many open source programs that are free. Why pay for Microsoft Office for $200-500 license when you can use OpenOffice for free on Linux. Have a look here: [url=http://www.alldeaf.com/computers-electronics-gaming/61612-reasons-why-ubuntu-better.html]Reasons why Ubuntu is better [/URL]

Linux does not use Microsoft programs or applications ] which usually ends with .exe Linux is a Open Source with many open source programs that are free. Why pay for Microsoft Office for $200-500 license when you can use OpenOffice for free on Linux. Have a look here: [url=http://www.alldeaf.com/computers-electronics-gaming/61612-reasons-why-ubuntu-better.html]Reasons why Ubuntu is better [/URL]

:laugh2:

Never heard of linux wine. It's done run any windows application.

Slow? Get linux. Since everyone had been complaining about slowness, no matter how many ram you have. Linux is the answer.

No, Linux don't give anything that we need, more limited in PC market.

If slow then use XP.

I don't like Linux either, except for Mac OS X and Open office isn't useful for businesses that prefer to use MS office.

I'm PC gamer then Linux is out of choice.

:laugh2:

Never heard of linux wine. It's done run any windows application.

Wrong. Wine is a emulator use to run Windows applications, in theory Linux can't run windows applications by itself. Don't start me on this Highlander since I have been using Linux for years and you are on Windows. :roll:

Wrong. Wine is a emulator use to run Windows applications, in theory Linux can't run windows applications by itself. Don't start me on this Highlander since I have been using Linux for years and you are on Windows. :roll:

He use all OS, Windows, Linux and Mac.

Wine don't run all Windows apps that I want.

He use all OS, Windows, Linux and Mac.

Wine don't run all Windows apps that I want.

Right, thank you Foxrac, especially not Mac unfortunately. I am dual booting in one computer. And then again you are right, WINE can't emulate ALL windows applications. Hopefully they upgrade WINE to support all windows applications in the future.

I know it's emulator. It still can run on the some windows application. Better than nothing. Wine is free and don't hurt you?

I don't care you using Linux for years or not.

Why bother to assuming that you think I use Windows? :aw:

Back