Windows Installer promblem on XP

rchz

Reaction score
HI I was wondering if any 1 can help me out.

Last week i deleted something that i didn't need off my pc, but since i did the changes. I kjeep getting WIndows Installer pop up everytime wh en i click on the mouse right click, and it is soo annoying. As now I can't get Office 2007 to work now as stupidly did system restore and that didn't work.

This is what I get:
Windows Installer

Click Ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'StandardrWW.msi' in the box below

ser source
C:\MSOCache\All Users\{91120000-0012-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}-C\
Microsoft Office Standard 2007

As that I have tried putting the Office disc in and it takes me to the installation but it wouldn't install and when i do it comes up with an error box also I can't unistall thing off the Pc.

What should I do ? Reformat the hard drive? DOes any one have any ideas of how I can resolve this?

HI I was wondering if any 1 can help me out.

Last week i deleted something that i didn't need off my pc, but since i did the changes. I kjeep getting WIndows Installer pop up everytime wh en i click on the mouse right click, and it is soo annoying. As now I can't get Office 2007 to work now as stupidly did system restore and that didn't work.

This is what I get:
Windows Installer

Click Ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'StandardrWW.msi' in the box below

ser source
C:\MSOCache\All Users\{91120000-0012-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}-C\
Microsoft Office Standard 2007

As that I have tried putting the Office disc in and it takes me to the installation but it wouldn't install and when i do it comes up with an error box also I can't unistall thing off the Pc.

What should I do ? Reformat the hard drive? DOes any one have any ideas of how I can resolve this?

Delete any Microsoft Office folder/files under regedit then try install again.

It is looking for theLicense version of Office 2007 that you installed.

Put your Office 2007 cd in and run the "Repair" option.

Back