Windows 7

w7 32bit and 64bit versions are still available for download off torrenting. They're about 2-3gb each. Microsoft has disabled downloading w7 on their site, but you can still generate new CDKEYs off home.live.com.

The beta will continue to work until August 1, 2009. But I am 99.9% sure some hackers will bypass it. Its obvious that the beta will get cracked, someone will try and succeed.

A few places to download it is Demonoid, piratebay, isohunt.

w7 isn't so bad, compared to vista its feel is 1:1. Vista isn't really bad either as everyone else makes it to be, if you tame it and get used to it then you are perfectly fine. Plus, the 64bit version has a lot more to offer over XP due to being able to incorporate more than the 3.2gb memory "limit". Only problem is finding compatibility for 64bit.

Chevy, your HP Pavilion drivers are available off HP.com somewhere in support > drivers. You have to enter in your laptop's model number to get started, and that is all you need. Save those to usbdrive and you are good to go during XP reinstall.

Not all PC companies offers XP drivers for recent notebook after Vista preinstalled, ASUS and Dell are 2 of them aren't offers.

I checked HP website for random notebook with Vista preinstalled and they offers limited drivers for XP when compare to Vista, you have look in somewhere to find.

Not all PC companies offers XP drivers for recent notebook after Vista preinstalled, ASUS and Dell are 2 of them aren't offers.

Oh yes, very good point. I was just talking about general driver in general, search up, it's there, download etc.

Yeah if it's not on there, then you have to go on the driver hunt.
Like Foxrac has said, Notebookreview forum is a good one that I've used in the past to get things done.

Win7 is just Vista Release 2. It's built on top of Vista.

I have it also - running nicely.

Yep. Windows Vista is NT 6.0 and Windows 7 is NT 6.1. Not much change.

Same idea Windows 2000 is NT 5.0 and Windows XP (32bit) is NT 5.1. That's why they almost looks same.

I played Windows 7 around two months ago and it was not bad and more quick than Vista.

But Mircosoft said that Windows 7 Beta is no longer available for download. truth?

I downloaded Windows 7 from 2 months ago and I still have the ISO.

Yep. M$ got 2.5 million people who download so it's enough for lot feedback from people. So Windows 7 beta is no longer available for download.

Looks like I downloaded it just in time cause not long after, I learned it wasn't available anymore.

I downloaded Windows 7 from 2 months ago and I still have the ISO.

Yep. M$ got 2.5 million people who download so it's enough for lot feedback from people. So Windows 7 beta is no longer available for download.

2.5 Millions users! Wow! Won't be download till early 2010. :(

Final old MS Mouse on Windows 7

Hi Guys,
let you know

I have old MS IntelliMouse Explorer 1.0, my hand feeling good than all, MS Install IntelliPoint 6.3 will not work for Vista and old mouse, I test Install IntelliPoint 7 with Windows 7 work for old mouse, I idea Install IntelliPoint 7 in Vista, won't work old mouse. I will wait next year, I buy windows 7 and I keep my old mouse becuase IntelliMouse Explorer 1.0 is big than all ms mouse models

Do not flame please.

That is cause different poeple have different ways of using Windows. They know they can't possibly catch everything on their own. They gotta have different poeple that uses different ways to use it so they can get feedback and fix the bugs before releasing Windows to the everybody.

If you felt that my thread is flame as he say joke is correct. I tell you honest that Microsoft do not tell you the truth. High rate of people dislike Vista which knew the problem are expert with PC and other know nothing about computer just love the graphics. But Microsoft just want to see how people like and feed back on Window 7 make them rich and sell for hundred dollar which are not perfection yet. I know a lot about secret that they hide from you. But I hope they keep the word cause if you own Vista then you get Window 7 for free that what rumor said. I stick with XP wait for window 7 get in right track. everyone cannot control this anyway.

Hi Guys,
let you know

I have old MS IntelliMouse Explorer 1.0, my hand feeling good than all, MS Install IntelliPoint 6.3 will not work for Vista and old mouse, I test Install IntelliPoint 7 with Windows 7 work for old mouse, I idea Install IntelliPoint 7 in Vista, won't work old mouse. I will wait next year, I buy windows 7 and I keep my old mouse becuase IntelliMouse Explorer 1.0 is big than all ms mouse models

Windows Vista forums about it.
Installing Microsoft IntelliType Pro/IntelliPoint 6.3 Setup - Vista Forums

IntelliMouse Explorer 1.0 have error MS IntelliPoint 6.3
but only 2.0 or high is fine, 1.0 don't have IntelliPoint 6.3's models, both 6.3 and 7.0 in Vista still error, but Windows 7 is no error becuase Windows 7 have many driver and old driver

XP and 7 are good, Vista is suck!

Right! I dislike vista!

If I see "Vista Compatible" logo on motherboards box, does that mean it will work on Windows 7?

I have other old computer 2.0 ghz, and 1gb memory, work windows 7 and fast than Vista!! I check manager device all no error!!!

If I see "Vista Compatible" logo on motherboards box, does that mean it will work on Windows 7?

It should work but if you want to avoid the risk, you can use the vitural box. Unlikely, that the beta testing for Windows 7 has ended about a month ago.

i cant wait for new HP computer with
HP-Pavilion Laptop with AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor RM-70-Bronze/Chrome-dv7-

i dont hates windows vista im sure windows vista can faster than window xp im tell you truth because im been using window xp for 3 years but its really slow! im not kidding! im tired of window xp

Back