Windows 7

Secretblend

Reaction score
I installed Beta version of Windows 7. So far I like it. They have removed alot of junk on it that was on previous versions. I like that cause I like to choose what I want on it. One other thing I noticed is the taskbar is alot better. For example, I now can just hover over the bar and thumbsize windows comes up for Media player has options so you can go to next song instead of opening it and then going to next song.

They do have couple of bugs that I noticed but I think they are moving in right direction for Windows.

Anybody else have any opinion or etc? Feel free to post your opinions.

Last edited:
That's why called Beta so we are lab rat.

Do not flame please.

That is cause different poeple have different ways of using Windows. They know they can't possibly catch everything on their own. They gotta have different poeple that uses different ways to use it so they can get feedback and fix the bugs before releasing Windows to the everybody.

Do not flame please.

That is cause different poeple have different ways of using Windows. They know they can't possibly catch everything on their own. They gotta have different poeple that uses different ways to use it so they can get feedback and fix the bugs before releasing Windows to the everybody.

you know he was just joking. i should install windows 7 when i get home.

for those who want to try windows 7 but does not want to reformat the comp and all.... just get VirtualBox. If you cannot figure out what is this program, that's your hint that you're a computer illiterate and you should not touch anything at all. :cool2:

Will try Windows 7 (beta) on my amd64 system. It's now Vista and Win7 ready! Cuz I bought new PCI-E Nvidia GeForce 9400GT with 512mb DDR2 yesterday.

Catty

No more Classic Menu!!!!

No more Classic Menu !!!

MS Paint no more Classic Toolbar
MS Paint same like MS Office2007 !!!

Haven't try it yet but will download from torrent soon.

yes. I m still boring to get new full version of Windows 7 next year.

You want to quickly remind everyone that this week general availability for the Windows 7 Beta will be ending:

February 10th: Starting at 12am Pacific Time, no new downloads will be available. If you have already begun downloading the Windows 7 Beta, you have until Feb. 12th to complete the download.

February 12th: Starting at 9am Pacific Time all downloads will no longer be available for the Windows 7 Beta. If you have not finished your download, you will be unable to do so.

After February 12th, folks will still be able to register for product keys for the Windows 7 Beta.

Anybody will buy a new PC from a participating vendor after July 1st will be eligible for an upgrade to the new OS on its release. No charge for upgrade.

Windows 7 upgrade details released? - Engadget

windows_7_upgrade_program-480x270.jpg

Well, I plan to buy new notebook soon to require for upgrade windows 7 but I may charge for it on earlier month before July 1st.

Right now I have dual boot 3 different OS. Windows XP, Windows 7 Beta, Ubuntu.
My opinion?? I have played with Windows 7, it's not that bad but it's faster and better. I am glad they are doing the correct direction this time. Hope we don't get bloated by useless softwares or junks at the final version.

Right now I have dual boot 3 different OS. Windows XP, Windows 7 Beta, Ubuntu.

Do you have all of different OS in one computer? I can't wait to get full verson of Windows 7 for new notebook. :barf: Vista sucks.

Back