Windows 7 official pricing announced

I got W7 Ultimate plus MS Office 2007 Ultimate for $99 yesterday.

I got W7 Ultimate plus MS Office 2007 Ultimate for $99 yesterday.

Upgrade? I will plan to get upgrade Windows 7 ultimate soon for my HP laptop which includes Vista Home Premium operation. Vista sucks :barf:

Where did you get full version of Windows 7 ultimate at $99? What operation of old version did you have? Best Buy rep told me that should install Windows 7 Home Premium at first when I have Vista Home Premium operaton on my laptop, then install the upgrade Ultimate. Total cost is $219. :roll:

Where did you get full version of Windows 7 ultimate at $99? What operation of old version did you have? Best Buy rep told me that should install Windows 7 Home Premium at first when I have Vista Home Premium operaton on my laptop, then install the upgrade Ultimate. Total cost is $219. :roll:

What a ripoff, I got mine for free, hehehe.

TrustPay JSC

Now the Windows 7 Ultimate is being sold for $65.

You can pay for it with paypal or credit card.

It takes up to 24 hours to get a download link and product key via e-mail, but they have an online live chat with a sales/tech representative.

I realized that I did not get download links and product keys for 12 hours and I went to have a chat with the tech/sales representative about it. I got links and keys in five minutes!

Back