Windows 7 for $29.99 for College Students

Brian

Reaction score
Just got this from someone else (E-mail). Thought I would share with you all.

If you're a college student, have a valid college email address or college photo ID, you can pickup either Win 7 Home Premium or Win 7 Professional, either 32 or 64 bit for $29.99. This is an upgrade version, and you have to download and burn an ISO file which isn't difficult.

Offer expires Jan 3, 2010. http://win741.com

And yes it's legitimate. Microsoft has done this before with their other software including Vista.

I did that with Windows XP years ago. Microsoft had a contract with RIT and offered Windows XP Service Pack 2 CDs for $5 each (2 CDs per student).

DAMN..I should have been a professional college student lol. However I'll use my 10% walfart employee discount when it comes to putting Win7 in my Gateway...

DAMN..I should have been a professional college student lol. However I'll use my 10% walfart employee discount when it comes to putting Win7 in my Gateway...

or buy OEM from newegg.

Windows 7 OEM is meaning to be installed for single user only? I want to install it in few computers.

Windows 7 OEM is meaning to be installed for single user only? I want to install it in few computers.

1 copy of Windows OS is good for 1 computer, regardless on retail or OEM, unless you are trying to lie at MS but MS has your report about PC and maybe or maybe not give key numbers, see Deathpit's situation with MS.

If you want install on more than 1 computer so legally so buy more OEM, I know it is expensive.

Or... look for a friend here in AllDeaf that is in college that has this special offer and have him/her get it for you. ;)

Back