Window

PeaceRainbowGal

Reaction score
HELLO GUYS,

I just wonder if you best of Window95/98/me/2000/XP

also I have only window 98 and my friends told me that XP is good better than them but Do you think best what u like which of window let me know

~hug~

Hey, gal.

I have window 98 here, too, yet I'm famililar with windows XP . I would say that, in my personal opinion, windows XP is the best one.

I just use win2k. I have used all of them...and I ended up with sticking with win2k.

All depends on how old your computer is. xp uses alot more resources than 98. If you are using an older computer, I would stay with 98.

When win2k first came out...I had pentium 2 300mhz on it..so I agree with you...when I overclocked the p2 to 450mhz...I started to use win2k...it was a big surprise to me how stable it was compared to windows 98. However, I used to use NT 4 workstation for a while before I used win2k..but it had bad usb support so I had to stick with windows 98 while using p2 300mhz.

prostock19

All depends on how old your computer is. xp uses alot more resources than 98. If you are using an older computer, I would stay with 98.

Oh really and I still think about my older computer win 98 can keep it used for new games and I will buy other new computer for new XP better that is easy for me... because most of games CD not much by XP then i say Oh shitty and i got idea and i can used old my computer win 98 for Only Games :D

~hug~

I am XP user, the WinXp is best O.S. in general windows... because XP can is more automatcally accept any harewares like pci, or scanners without put CD sofeware programs into CD-ROM.. it is more easy way for me..

Originally posted by ckfarbes
I am XP user, the WinXp is best O.S. in general windows... because XP can is more automatcally accept any harewares like pci, or scanners without put CD sofeware programs into CD-ROM.. it is more easy way for me..

Windows 2000 also supports PnP devices.

Windows XP cd just has more drivers that has been released after Windows 2000 came out. That doesn't make an OS better.

Have you tried Windows 2000 before?

I have seen the Government replacement new window computer every other year. :eek: We could not catch up new technology really fast. Even, you buy a new softwares then you have to discard those softwares.

Why can't we keep up XP window another ten years instead of less than five years ?

*sigh*

i prefer wins 2k or XP PRO...

my current old pc with 450 mhz has 2k. it runs just fine.. it hasnt crashed, not like win 98 or ME in my past time. my friend has new pc with XP Home. she keeps asking for my helps because it has more problems than 98.

i think everyone should have XP Pro or win 2k because it is more stable and less trouble. if i plan to get new PC, i wud stay with win 2k. at my company, everyone uses XP Pro and 2K.

I'm XP PRO Edition user. WIN 95, Win98 1st and 2nd Edition and WIN ME r horrible OS! Win 2k is good.The reason that WIN 95,98,ME r horrible is because the devices support r old n not use anymore. WIN XP and 2k is better system to support new devices.

Back