Will you be killed over a leather jacket???

Stealing coats, beating people up, and even killing for them, is a fine old tradition. There was a short story written in the 1800's in Russia called "The Overcoat."

It is considered a classic.

People have been killed over shoes too. In the future it may be dangerous to drive around with a full tank of gas.

Yep....I've had my gas siphoned using a cut off water hose before....

Everytime I would get in my car to go to work, noticed my gas needle was on Low Fuel and I had filled it up the day before....so I sort of did a "stake out"...and caught some neighbors doing this. Instead of calling the Police (by the time they got there, the thieves would be gone)...I got my shotgun (no kidding!) and went out there...they dropped everything and ran.....so the next day I got a gas cap lock...Since then, I've traded cars and have no problem now.

Now, my questions is: I know people have been killed over a leather jacket. Do you think people will kill other people for a jacket like this?? I know I just want a $20 jacket. Would someone be able to say whether this is a $20 or a $200 jacket?? I know a lot of time people in gangs don't think. They see a leather jacket. They don't see a price tag. They just want a leather jacket. They may kill someone for a leather jacket.

Your thoughts??

Remmy in the '90's when teens were being killed in the inner city over Starter jackets?

Remmy in the '90's when teens were being killed in the inner city over Starter jackets?

I do remember those starters jackets. My friend used his Cowboy one to HS daily. I didb't remember people being killed over it, but I'm sure it happened a lot. I never lived in inner city so I didn't know. I'm sure if I googled up some stories, few will show up.

I sure remember it...I had a Starter jacket and was warned not to wear it in big city like Columbus. I just wish I still have it but I sold it to a neighbor. Oh well, it was worn and torn. It was Los Angeles Raiders jacket.

I sure remember it...I had a Starter jacket and was warned not to wear it in big city like Columbus. I just wish I still have it but I sold it to a neighbor. Oh well, it was worn and torn. It was Los Angeles Raiders jacket.

Those Los Angeles Raiders jackets must be rare today. For all I know, it may be a collector item.

:roll:

I remember back in early 90s, it was very dangerous to wear sports starter's jackets... Just dont wear them where black ppl are. Most gang members are black,right? Wait, you dont live in ghetto,do ya? :lol: Maybe you like to show-off alot Derek.. :dunno:

:laugh2: I grew up at the bad area in Chicago near to Cicero since 1985. Serious, most gang members are not just black. You must hate black people. :shock:

Wow!!! Did you grow up in Cicero or close to Cicero?? If Chicago, what major intersection??

First moved to Chicago from Poland and we had no idea it was bad area and I went Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School. Sometime I visited to Cicero for old friends and bad area dont bother me so much. I guess I used with it thru grew up.

Those Los Angeles Raiders jackets must be rare today. For all I know, it may be a collector item.
I highly doubt it unless it's never been worn with retail price tags.

:laugh2: I grew up at the bad area in Chicago near to Cicero since 1985. Serious, most gang members are not just black. You must hate black people. :shock:

How could I hate black ppl? I wear black athletes jerseys, Im a huge sports fan. Just drop it and dont be so silly. I collect black ppl's autographs. I voted for Barak Obama and will vote for him again. Im die-hard Raiders fan and Bulls fan...smh

I highly doubt it unless it's never been worn with retail price tags.

How could I hate black ppl? I wear black athletes jerseys, Im a huge sports fan. Just drop it and dont be so silly. I collect black ppl's autographs. I voted for Barak Obama and will vote for him again. Im die-hard Raiders fan and Bulls fan...smh

Go Bulls. Derrick Rose is gonna be a fixture for many years!!!

Back