Will you answer a question for me?

A for Awesome.

D for me.....and now some deaf friends. I originally came here because I wanted to improve the relationship between our police department and our local deaf community....I'm doing just that, and have met a lot of new friends along the way ;)

d for me, I came here due to a friend and have learned a lot and I love the jokes and new info

A-- Deaf

By the way: Freckles rule! Love your signature... gotta pass that to my husband so he can use it on me when he wants to get romantic, lol :D
I am also a redhead *for now... I need to retouch to banish those ash blonde roots!!*

A friend emailed me a funny license frame saying "Redheads do what blondes dream"....
Right on! ;) Enjoy your stay!

Another hearing

sprincess said:
who me, i am d. and hope to be terp some day..... if i can get my brain working.... this is very hard!!!!

College algebra is 'very hard', but just wait until you have to voice the State of the Union or President's Inagural Speech for homework in a terp class. ;)

BTW..I'm 'D.' Just finished an ASL degree. May go back and try for state certification terp Level 1. TX has five levels.

Back