will we have a war here for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I still support Bush and put the biggest againt over Iraq. I do not forgiven how Iraq treat their fellow in their country. They tried take over Kuwait. I don't appericate how they do that. The leader, Saddam is horrible and stupid. He been leader for a long time since 1979. I still don't see how big improve about himself as president.

Bush is doing fine, I believe it. He just try his best job to help our land to be protect.

I don't want to see anyone have war in America. As long as Canada and Mexico are support each other as peace, I expect that - is good. Anyway, I don't think that will be any war in American unless UFO come to earth.

TONIGHT - BUSH WILL SPEECH BETWEEN 7 to 9 pm to go ahead WAR or drop it ? lets see tonight! :(

Originally posted by daprilz
TONIGHT - BUSH WILL SPEECH BETWEEN 7 to 9 pm to go ahead WAR or drop it ? lets see tonight! :(

yup we will see if it will war or not?

I hope it drop it because I wanna peace:bowdown:

hell yea.. if he declare the war tonight at 8pm, I'd go c R a Z y!!

I would just simply ignore his speech either way if it's a war or peace. :roll: They act like they have it under their control, but they can't make up their minds. :roll:

drop out war!? oh pls...bush isn't dumb. he said in newspaper that he address nation to give saddam final chance to disarm or leave iraq without war

shrugs-- more likely i think we be having war aytime by this week

HEY, I JUST GOT HOME FROM SCRAPBOOK CLASSES, WHAT DID THE BUSH SAY ?! I MISSED IT .... WHAT IS GOING ON ?!

Originally posted by daprilz
HEY, I JUST GOT HOME FROM SCRAPBOOK CLASSES, WHAT DID THE BUSH SAY ?! I MISSED IT .... WHAT IS GOING ON ?!

Bush order Saddam and his sons must leave IRAQ in 48 hours or face in war!! :shock:

I did not vote for him. Who voted for him? If u do, then u shall be punished, lol.

You guys know Saddam will never disarm so the only thing left is war.

and lets hope that nothing blows up in our faces... or otherwise bush will have to pay for it.

Originally posted by d
and lets hope that nothing blows up in our faces... or otherwise bush will have to pay for it.

Nah, Bush's messes is gonna be another president's cleanup. When Bush is elected out of the white house, the next president will clean up the damages left behind by Bush and fix everything.

This is getting so depressing since September 11th...

if something happen to me or some of us, Bush'll be on my death list!

Originally posted by nozobo
if something happen to me or some of us, Bush'll be on my death list!
I don't disagree with you...if Bush blew it BIG time, then he has made the biggest mistake of his entire life.

Originally posted by Steel
I don't disagree with you...if Bush blew it BIG time, then he has made the biggest mistake of his entire life.

"don't disagree" you got my attention twice to reread it again...lol

Perhaps, we should buy more time for Iraq o disarm instead of going to war with Iraq....

It's all Bush's fault! The last time we had war was when Bush's daddy was president! I guess it's a genetic thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back