Will I??

NoEarsFever

Reaction score
Hey I been single for a long time. Will I ever find a girl?

Umm...no one knows the answer because we don't know who you are.

Go to outer space to explore the awesome world then come back and thing would be different for you. *thumb up*

haha that would be fun. But All my life I have been having surgerys and being pick on and stuff. I had a rough childhood. Now I am awesome guy that is a good friend to everyone but it seem like that all I am. I don't know if i will ever find a girl since all the girls think I just a good friend

Just be yourself, and don't ever drop the pant in front of girls. Be fun, idiot, smart or be asshole, they like either this one.

haha that would be fun. But All my life I have been having surgerys and being pick on and stuff. I had a rough childhood. Now I am awesome guy that is a good friend to everyone but it seem like that all I am. I don't know if i will ever find a girl since all the girls think I just a good friend

There's a girl out there for you. You're young and so you've got plenty of time to find her. Cheers. ;)

i know someone who's charming and seems to get the girl usually. he can't dance, he's not outstanding/super man or anything that would really set him apart from any other guy. but the one thing he does is LISTEN to what women have to say. maybe u r already doing that since u say u make a great friend. he also takes his weakness and uses it to his advantage, like he'll tell an attractive woman what a horrible dancer he is (although it's obvious) and ask her if she'll teach him how to dance. he just has fun with whatever he's doing and is confident and that shows, so i think those are traits of guys who succeed in getting to know more about their particular interest.

She don't know how to complain. She never get mad. She will give you lot of pleasure in bed time. She is who??? A Blow job doll.

noearsfever, I'm new at this so bear with me

I'm deaf but there isn't a lot of deaf people where i live but anyway if you want a friend I be happy to email you. my email is kclee86@gmail.com. feel free to email me. as for a girl, if you great like you said you are but they dont see you that way then you dont deserve them. The right girl will come along. How old are you? if you dont mind me asking.

I think your problem is that you're a Nice Guy™. Basically because you're insecure about yourself you aren't confident enough to directly initiate a romantic/sexual relationship so your going strategy is to make friends with people and hope that by being a nice/courteous enough guy that girls will become hopelessly infatuated with you.

Hey I been single for a long time. Will I ever find a girl?

Will you ?

I will ask you some questions since I am a woman.

Do you have a job ?
Do you have your own car ?
Do you live on your own place ?

What hobbies do you like to enjoy in life ?

Are you an outdoor guy for fun such as fishin', campin', and so forth ?
Are you a faithful to keep yourself in relationship without cheating ?

Are you a patience person to carry on for love ?

There are many things I would like to know from you. Any ADer can ask you some questions as well. It may help you to look yourself from the inside who you really are and see, if you are compatible to have a woman in your life.

Back