Will I, King Jordan going to be US of the president next year?

nat84

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe why IKJ does that.

I, King Jordan is planning to become election candidates for new president of U.S. next year after he retire on Dec 31th.

What are he doing for deaf people if he become new president of U.S.?

Ummm...not sure either the poster is being sarcastic or being gullible.

Which would you prefer it to be? :whistle:

Ummm...not sure either the poster is being sarcastic or being gullible.

Which would you prefer it to be? :whistle:

I'd prefer it to be that the poster was being sarcastic but I ain't holding my breath,

:rofl:
laughEXPLODE.gif
ROFLMAO!!!
laughEXPLODE.gif
:rofl:

I, King Jordan is planning to become election candidates for new president of U.S. next year after he retire on Dec 31th.

He won't go for president. Make sure you tell whomever told you that to shut up.

IJK for U.S. President!!

Marlee Matlin for Vice President!! YAY!!

The perfect deaf power couple!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL.

Dr. I. Jordan King had and still have good relationship with the powerful people in Washington, DC. Who knows, he could one day decide to run for a Senate or House of Representative seat in his adopted state of Maryland.

If so, he has got plenty of resources and supporters.

You have got to be kidding me!?......... King Jordan?......... now that's a huge laugh!....... I doubt that he's gonna make it to the elections!......... there's tooo many hearing people are gonna run him down to the ground!........ i'm just saying that there's like 3/4 hearing out here and 1/4 of deaf and hard of hearing out there would vote for him........ so that's not really enough ........ but it would be a MIRACLE if he's the PRESIDENT!...... I'll probably flipped out!........:bowdown:

Back