Will Archie come to TV?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN6xFYWhAQ8[/ame]
My favorite episode

We are suppose to focus on the topic, not off the topic. Please stay on it. **palm on my forehead** :roll:

We are suppose to focus on the topic, not off the topic. Please stay on it. **palm on my forehead** :roll:

06b21d13dc6bfcf9a7ee9ab7e8783656_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

I used to be a big fan of Archie comics. My sister and I collected as many of the old Archie comics as we could (we found the old Archie comics to be MUCH better than the newer ones). We had at one point at least 300 Archie comic books (almost all of which were bought at garage sales for nickels and dimes).

It was nice, but to be honest I do not really care that much about Archie comics anymore. I lost interest about four years ago, and recently my sister and I went through our Archie comic collection and got rid of a lot of them (we did not have the space for all of the comics we had).

I don't know how a TV show or movie for Archie comics would go - I thought lots of people lost interest around the same time I did?

-Jason

Last edited:
But she talks too much. Archie can't stand her. They are women who are like that. My grandmother was one of them.

But she talks too much. Archie can't stand her. They are women who are like that. My grandmother was one of them.

But she told such wonderful stories like the one of the cling peaches . :laugh2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoIMvOUM3po[/ame]

Ive read the Archie comics and collected them til I moved out of my parents then stop buying them, I didn't see the comic with Archie getting killed but heard about it years ago. I believe there was an Archie cartoon which spun off of Josie and the Pussycats? Are they talking like a "Friends" type show on TV with a live crew? I myself don't think that will go well as I have seen a lot of new shows get canceled almost as fast as they are introduced.....? Plus the crowd today likes the more Dramatic and suspenseful stuff like Walking Dead.

Back