wildfire is here in this town, haha

Wildfire

Reaction score
hello alldeaf ......this is wildfire, new in this site but not new to some of internet friends. so hope you can put up with me being :crazy: haha

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Wildfire! I'm glad that you found this site and hope you'll enjoy your stay here as well!! (btw, I believe I know you but haven't 'met' you yet--) Anyhow, enjoy posting along with the rest of us!

Hey WildFire,

Welcome to AllDeaf, hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)
LOL i know ya :crazy: jk jk from other site heheh.

Hello Wildfire,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here with your sweetheart TongueOnFire!....

Roadrunner just told me who you are, hopefully we will get to meet you soon, and your gf is one sweet gal to have as a friend! ;)

:) welcome to AD and enjoy ur stay, have fun burning the trees in Australia. :D

OOOOOOOoooooOooooooooooo WildFire is HERE! :hug: i know you from another site and from chatroom LOL! it's good see you again and have fun in here we will drive you :crazy: snicker also welcome jion AD.com

:popcorn: good replies from to all of you, i enjoy reading and i am sure i will enjoy this site. roadrunner and angel, tongueonfire tells me all about you. wink

wildfire (don't tempt me, i will spit fire on you..haha)

WELCOME TO THE ALLDEAF!! mwah mwah my honey wildfire!!! smoochies!!! i love you so much! :D

wink, TongueOnFire *your GF*

Back