Wildfire is back in the building!!!!

Wildfire

Reaction score
What up alldeaf, sorry for not being in here for so long. Now I am back...I know some of you will say dang wildfire back...grrrrr...lol

:dj:

Wildfire

Welcome back! It been damn long no see u lol it good see u again and have fun :p also see u around

thank you all for the welcome back..

let you all know i am back to my homestate in oklahoma not in ohio anymore and it is good to be back home with my family and can't wait to start on my own living in oklahoma soon.

Wildfire

Wildfire said:
thank you all for the welcome back..

let you all know i am back to my homestate in oklahoma not in ohio anymore and it is good to be back home with my family and can't wait to start on my own living in oklahoma soon.

Wildfire

Oh you are? Is TOF with you in Oklahoma as well?

Welcome back Wildfire!!....Did TOF moved with you in OK?....

I ain't in Oklahoma... we splitted up for good reasons .. so we dont need to explain the reasons everything why we broke up , etc.. we always be best friend in our hearts anyhow! :)

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
I ain't in Oklahoma... we splitted up for good reasons .. so we dont need to explain the reasons everything why we broke up , etc.. we always be best friend in our hearts anyhow! :)

TOF

I'm sorry to hear about your break up, but glad you're still good friends. I was hoping u live in Okla so I cud meet you! If you ever are visiting Oklahoma, pls let me know so I can go and meet you. Hugs!

TongueOnFire said:

TOF

Aw I'm so sorry to hear that TOF :hug:, but I'm glad to hear you guys are best friends...

Welcome back WildFire! :wave:

How is living in Oklahoma is comparing to Ohio? I'm sure better. :giggle:

Did you leave your job in Ohio?

Good to see you back here in AD, hang in there down in Tornado Alley...anyhow, welcome back-- ;)

Back