Wild Eyes/Crazy Lenses

Nancy

Reaction score
Have you ever wore the crazy lenses that some eye doctors sell through their businesses? Wild Eyes/Crazy Lenses are contact lenses with crazy features such as NFL logos, cat eyes, bloodshot eyes, and more.

Click here to see examples of Wild Eyes/Crazy Lenses

I have never wore them, but there are people out there who likes to wear them for fun. :)
If you wear them yourselves and still have them, you can post your stories about wearing those kinds of lenses and if you want to, you can post photos of yourself with them on. :)
If you know anyone else who wears them, you can talk about that too. :)

That is interesting and it seems cool to see how far it can go. I wonder, Would that be able to have a person to see through the lens since it's printed on it? This might sound like a stupid question but what the heck? :)

Here's the link for the website on "Crazy Lenses" as shown in the link in the first post:
http://www.get-that-crazy-look.co.uk

The eye doctor prescribes those lenses just like you would with regular contact lenses (prescription) so you just can't go to the store and buy them, so people can probably see through them even with writing on the lenses, since doctors ok'd them.

I have a friend who lost an eye in Vietnam, so he has an artificial glass eye. He used to have extra eyeballs that he could change, with different pictures on them.

He loves to take his eyeball out and show it to kids. He tells them, "You need to behave because I have my eye on you!" Ackkkkk!

Reba said:
I have a friend who lost an eye in Vietnam, so he has an artificial glass eye. He used to have extra eyeballs that he could change, with different pictures on them.

He loves to take his eyeball out and show it to kids. He tells them, "You need to behave because I have my eye on you!" Ackkkkk!

:rofl:

oh boy with the lenses like that it would scare people out hehe

when they relied that it were not a natural lenses

I seem to recall there being a news story on gas stations selling these kind of contact lenses, and them being dangerous for you.

Cool idea, I guess. :dunno: Definetely not as cool as stretched ear piercings.

I believe it was somewhere in Europe where people were having tiny images implanted into their eyeballs in various shapes, such as hearts, stars. That is just wrong. :barf:

i already seen one guy, he wear "tiger (gold) lens" its cool! I was keep stare at their eyes. LOL

Nancy said:
Here's the link for the website on "Crazy Lenses" as shown in the link in the first post:
http://www.get-that-crazy-look.co.uk

The eye doctor prescribes those lenses just like you would with regular contact lenses (prescription) so you just can't go to the store and buy them, so people can probably see through them even with writing on the lenses, since doctors ok'd them.

Thanks for the information. That'd make sense why the dr ok'd it and I love the one that they have for the moon in the eye. It'd be cool and alluring.

i love the moon and the star too... but unfortuntely i dont wear contact lenses as i only use reading glasses for reading.. thats it.. oh well.. no biggie deal.. hehe

old

this have been around for 20 years..to the public anyway...and for about 50 years in pro make up ....stuff for movies...

Reba said:

Ha I know one guy who had an eye like that. One nite he was talking to my exh and the next thing I knew his eyeball popped out of the socket and fall on the floor. I heard clinking, clinking, clinking and right away this guy picked it up and played with it in his hands. My stepdaughter and I just stand there and frozed. After he left the house. I freaked out and screamed and said EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that gross. LOL

Miss-Delectable said:
Personally, I find these lenses a bit creepy. Wouldn't invest in one myself.
If that's creepy enough for you then I'd wear them for Halloween. :twisted:

I was going to get some jet black ones for halloween..... but they were like 200 bucks.

Catmandu said:
If that's creepy enough for you then I'd wear them for Halloween. :twisted:

*scolding look* Catmandu! Don't you dare! Oh wait, I can simmer down because Australia doesn't have Halloween so I'm safe. *smirking*

wow very interestingggg!

Nancy said:
Have you ever wore the crazy lenses that some eye doctors sell through their businesses? Wild Eyes/Crazy Lenses are contact lenses with crazy features such as NFL logos, cat eyes, bloodshot eyes, and more.

Click here to see examples of Wild Eyes/Crazy Lenses

I have never wore them, but there are people out there who likes to wear them for fun. :)
If you wear them yourselves and still have them, you can post your stories about wearing those kinds of lenses and if you want to, you can post photos of yourself with them on. :)
If you know anyone else who wears them, you can talk about that too. :)

Miss-Delectable said:
*scolding look* Catmandu! Don't you dare! Oh wait, I can simmer down because Australia doesn't have Halloween so I'm safe. *smirking*
I hear you've been around in USA so maybe I'll haunt you down. ;)

Reba said:

I remember that in the movie, Last Action Hero. Hehehe!

If it was me with one glass eye, I'd wish it was computerized where I can upload anything I wanted using my computer. I simply place it on this little device that connects to my computer... wireless. After transferring what I want to the eye, I pop it in and walk around. Imagine my glass eye on fire! That would freak people out. ;)

Back