Wikipedia BAD!!

You're trying your best not to get banned again, aren't you? :giggle:

don't give the wolf the satisfaction of a response. that's what he wants, so don't feed him. let him starve to death. :laugh2:

child, 2 people that I am pretty much opposed with, got ban hammer. I'm sure that I'm next. It must be on a timer or something.

HA, you're not helping child, you're actually advising everyone NOT to respond to me but really, everyone's habit is to rebel. So they're probably gonna do the opposite thing you want them to do. Hehe.

child, 2 people that I am pretty much opposed with, got ban hammer. I'm sure that I'm next. It must be on a timer or something.

HA, you're not helping child, you're actually advising everyone NOT to respond to me but really, everyone's habit is to rebel. So they're probably gonna do the opposite thing you want them to do. Hehe.

don't give the wolf the satisfaction of a response. that's what he wants, so don't feed him. let him starve to death. :laugh2:

C'mon give a shred of doubt also. He's a human being too, just was raised or bred the wrong way around.

wolf,

if others want to continue feeding you despite my request not to, they can be my guest.

Reverse psychology is soooo beneath me. :P

Back