Wii Fit

Dont worry... Most of games developed by Nintendo usually have captions/subtitles and deaf-friendly.

Hey, are Wii Fit still available in most stores or still sold out since release day? I try to get one for my mom as overdue mother's day gift. I refuse buying one online cause most of sellers want over $150 or more.

Thanks! I went ahead and ordered a Wii with Wii Fit bundle from ebay. Should get it soon.

If you already have Wii but want to buy Wii Fit from a store, you may want to try this link

Find it at a Target store

On Ebay, I've seen some Wii Fit for like 129.99 or so.

I bought WiiFit today...damn! It's hard! I'm out of shape, but I'm determined to make it work. Start off 15 minutes (depending how fit you are), then work your way up to 30 min to an hour.

Everything IS Deaf Friendly. During some demos and training, there will be voiced, but there's always CC.

Nintendo is the greatest when it comes with being deaf friendly through 1st party games, not all 3rd party companies do that. My guess is because many games can be tough to try to "translate" from English to Japanese/Chinese with exception of words on the screen, so it's easier to just not have voice. I don't think ONE Mario game has voices...just gibbish or weird cutsy sounds. :)

I already got wii fit from my dad in the law last Aug 1. I love it! Yeah, Of course it have CC for deaf-friendly. I am still doing wii fit. :D

Well, best exercise to burn those calories....water exercises aka swimming. Why don't they create wii sports for the swimming pool? :lol:

Well, best exercise to burn those calories....water exercises aka swimming. Why don't they create wii sports for the swimming pool? :lol:

LoL I wish wii have a swimming in a pool like Michael Phelp's swimming. I believe that Wii Fit will invent a new swimming game. I bet Michael will make a swimming video game for Wii. :D

LoL I wish wii have a swimming in a pool like Michael Phelp's swimming. I believe that Wii Fit will invent a new swimming game. I bet Michael will make a swimming video game for Wii. :D

Haha, as long they make the wii-mote waterproof. ;)

LoL. It's my favorite WII FIT game is Hula Hoops at Aerobic, Ski Salmon, Some yoga and strength train. I am going to play wii fit right now. My husband kept ask me to play now. LoL

Yike! I found last Wii Fit in game section at Wal-Mart and bought it in seconds. I gave it to my mom as overdue Mother's Day and birthday gift. She is happy now. Now I might try it out soon.

th_fatkid.gif

I am not sure which s best Wii Fit or Dance Revolution?

ummm... good question. I haven't try out these both Wii Fit and Dance Revolution. I only have PS3 and Xbox360 and thinking about get Wii for execrises.

Back