Wii break tv again!

That tv should be donated to a musuem somewhere, maybe the Smithsonian. It also is a very funny picture, and a great picture to show anyone who blurbs "why would you need to wear that Wiistrap?".

From what I read on news, Tyler is young player. I bet he playing too rough with wiimote and got it buried in tv...

I found a link below the Wiimote accident report, sjones4dad posted, shows how to fix the strap.

Wii Strap Fix - a photoset on Flickr

Oh, yes... if you value your expensive tv, buy acrylic glass (plexiglas) and place it over tv to prevent 'wiimote missile' accidents.

Thank god that still doesnt happen to me and of course, I dont try to swing the wiimote THAT hard...

I saw a video of a guy nearly missed his remote with a plasma TV on the wall. He's lucky he didn't break his TV. I think the problem is that Wii have weak secure points to hold the strap in place or the people are pushing it too hard, it's not necessary to do that since it will still pick up wrist by wrist stuff.

People need to chill out a bit... no need to swing it soooo hard.

People need to chill out a bit... no need to swing it soooo hard.

:lol: you tell 'em!

speaking of wiimotes...they are pretty hard to find but as I went to target tonight, they finally have some more wiimotes in stock! So I bought an extra wiimote but wish they inclued the nunchuk in the same package...its still a mystery to me of why Nintendo didnt include both the nunchuk and the wiimote in a single package.

Hot Damn! That guy sure must be Superman's son.

*still taking bets on the 1st person in AD to break a TV with the wiimote* :rofl:

Hot Damn! That guy sure must be Superman's son.

*still taking bets on the 1st person in AD to break a TV with the wiimote* :rofl:

I bet that Steel will one of them in next year or so.

I dont know about you all but that pic looks bogus. Gotta have some arm to do that damage let alone spear that thing in. :shock:

Well I just hate to remind everyone not to use excessive motion as a couple of you mentioned...

If people bought those rubber Wii body gloves, they might have reduced the damage to the things they hit.

Secondly, I can't believe people would actually be flinging these things like that.

I've been playing my friend's Wii for 2 weeks and never once tossed the Wiimote. :roll:

If people bought those rubber Wii body gloves, they might have reduced the damage to the things they hit.

Secondly, I can't believe people would actually be flinging these things like that.

I've been playing my friend's Wii for 2 weeks and never once tossed the Wiimote. :roll:

In my opinion, it all comes down to education. Or is that a fact that everyone needed to be educated about the WiiMote when playing Wii games? It's not my place to make blanket statements so I'm just asking...

In my opinion, it all comes down to education. Or is that a fact that everyone needed to be educated about the WiiMote when playing Wii games? It's not my place to make blanket statements so I'm just asking...
Nintendo provided a shitload of instructions and picture guides on how to use the Wiimotes. Don't blame Nintendo if you don't read their instructions.

Well I don't blame Nintendo or Sony or any other companies.

Nintendo provided a shitload of instructions and picture guides on how to use the Wiimotes. Don't blame Nintendo if you don't read their instructions.

Exactly.

Even showed illustrations and intrustions on the screen when playing Wii sports too

Damn! I better be careful with my Wii, really I had one and didnt start play since launch day, ha...

Back