Wii: Beat the crap out of woman..

kurtcs

Reaction score
Next time, watch out! :D

Sources from Wiihaveaproblem.com:
Attack on Girlfriend Proves Fatal to Boyfriend's Wii Privileges..

01.jpg

Words... I need more words... My grasp of the English language is simply not sufficient to describe how incredibly amazing this picture is. Rocky Balboa wouldn't have a black eye that is this painful looking even after a dozen or so rounds with Apollo Creed, Mr. T and that Russian dude all at the same time. Let's face it, if she was a fighter... They'd cut her for sure.

Just look at the little trooper... Smiling away as if she didn't look like a second head was about to grow out of her freakin' eye. Ladies and gentlemen, join with me now in bowing before what is easily the most painful looking Wii injury to date. Her boyfriend fills us in on what happened...

"The day our Wii arrived also happened to be when my work was holding our Christmas party. Not being one to forego free booze, off I went leaving the girlie to play to her hearts content.

After guzzling a copious amount of 'wife beater' (Stella Artois) - I returned home to find the girlie in mid battle with a Zelda 'Boss'. In my inebriated state, it was instinctual to become her knight in shining armour. I proceeded to take the controllers off her and fight the beast myself.

Unfortunately, my courage was far greater then my skill. Having taken a good kicking, Liz then tried to intervene with disastrous results. She approached me from the side, appearing from my blind spot, whilst I was performing a slashing movement. I hit her with full force right in her eye!

I truly thought I'd blinded her and was almost about to call an abulance but then her pain died down. You can see the results of the accident in the attached photo...

I'm lucky that Liz is a good sport, but it did cost me, Liz has first dibs on the Wii... a small price to pay - I guess :( -Jim"

Jim, I would congratulate you on a wild story, but I am still staring with my mouth agape at your poor girlfriend. The necessary bill from the florist alone would be enough to send me into debtors prison for the rest of my days.

Wii Have A Problem...

OUCH, what the wild bruise!

I hope wii will never effect that the same situation happen to you in events like that..

doesnt seem that funny to me when it comes to hitting women...even if its from an accident.

Ouch, that poor girl...I agree with Steel here, something like this should never be laughed at ..

doesnt seem that funny to me when it comes to hitting women...even if its from an accident.

It's not. But I have to admit I laughed just a little. Here's why: One time my boyfriend was playing Doom 3 in my apartment, before we moved in together. I thought it would be funny to tap him on the shoulder from behind while he was creeping around. And I got a really good punch to the eye as a result when he jerked back in surprise.

This was an ACCIDENT, of course. He was so incredibly sorry (and it wasn't anywhere near as bad as that woman, I only had a minor bruise) but by the end of the night we were both laughing about it. And I still tease him about how much he was scared by a game.

So, no, hitting women isn't a joke, but sometimes these things do happen!

True, it's never really funny to joke about hitting women--although, it's somewhat like a couple that's sound asleep in bed and during the night, the woman is dreaming, her arms moving about and suddenly, a fist goes down hard on the guy's nose--wham! It also can go the other way as well...the thing is...it's an accident and not intentional. Then usually they'll laugh about the incident afterwards or later on. ;)

*off-topic*

Now, back to about this Wii console and the method of playing it...and seeing a few tv's getting cracks on it...now..suddenly, accidents happening like this one and who knows what else can or could happen...bottom line...the method and style of this set-up is dangerousssssss! Yikes! Isn't that why those commercials on TV...those 2 guys donned their shades and rode off into the sunset...like 'nothing's' gonna happen..yea, right--. :lol: (at least I'll be saving $$ and $$ from any potential damages too-- ;) )

~RR

It's a pity that people are either getting hurt or flinging their Wii-motes all over the place.

No matter how many warnings Nintendo has given people, these things still happen. I guess people just aren't careful nowadays. :roll:

true its never funny that someone got hitted woman or man alike but nevertheless they are laughting about it so i suppose it doesnt hurt to laught if they laughed it off but yeah you re right anyway its not nice t9 laugh on them unless the "victim" re laughting too

Back