Wife Marry the Gay

zerodog

Reaction score
I have met people and even I know who they are but not my place to dicuss even I understand. It just.. strange but the news pop up....

'I married a gay man' - Behavior - MSNBC.com

I understand what wife is try to explain her former husband who is gay due alot of FEAR front of people would beat him up and tapping on woman to marry as protect himself.

How do you feel if you discover a man who is homosexually. What would you do?

Interesting that you mentioned this as I got off the phone with a good friend of mine who happens to be gay and married to his wife of 30 years.

His wife knows that he is gay. They both have separate bedrooms but been best friends for many years. They have chosen to remain married with stipulation that they can have sex outside of their marriage due to the differences in sexual orientation.

Personally I don't understand it but whatever tickles their fancy. Not my issue.

I understand what wife is try to explain her former husband who is gay due alot of FEAR front of people would beat him up and tapping on woman to marry as protect himself.

How do you feel if you discover a man who is homosexually. What would you do?

That is exactly the stituation I don't want to see the wives to be in. The gays (and lesbians) should be honest with themselves. I know that gay bashings are real and that is wrong. I just don't want to see the straight spouses to get hurt. Why use marriage to protect himself? Why not just being bachelor? There is nothing wrong with being a bachelor. A gay can use bachelor status as a cover instead of marriage status.

I understand that person need be honest but at the same is fear. Fear is our primary issue that we need face being honest. Like fear being reject from people like family, friend and close friend.

It just.. issue.. It like human nature or blaming god or what.. it just too bold and nothing narrow to settle and accept.

I am curious.. what can you do to advise people to accept who they are but they are human and they choose a sexual prefer. Sometime, they just simple plain harsh because of body thing is their attractive body part?

Sorry if that sound too much to say but... people... can't leave them alone if they choose and did it infection our health. No.... As Church infamous GAY/LEB is straight to HELL.

Hell is fear word to think ourselves? I don't know.. It just screw around the marriage issue.

Know what I am try say about that news and the people?

That is exactly the stituation I don't want to see the wives to be in. The gays (and lesbians) should be honest with themselves. I know that gay bashings are real and that is wrong. I just don't want to see the straight spouses to get hurt. Why use marriage to protect himself? Why not just being bachelor? There is nothing wrong with being a bachelor. A gay can use bachelor status as a cover instead of marriage status.

I would marry a man, but my feeling toward are different than marrying a man. I sees all wivies love gay men, wish they are their hubby.

help little ?

I understand that person need be honest but at the same is fear. Fear is our primary issue that we need face being honest. Like fear being reject from people like family, friend and close friend.

It just.. issue.. It like human nature or blaming god or what.. it just too bold and nothing narrow to settle and accept.

I am curious.. what can you do to advise people to accept who they are but they are human and they choose a sexual prefer. Sometime, they just simple plain harsh because of body thing is their attractive body part?

Sorry if that sound too much to say but... people... can't leave them alone if they choose and did it infection our health. No.... As Church infamous GAY/LEB is straight to HELL.

Hell is fear word to think ourselves? I don't know.. It just screw around the marriage issue.

Know what I am try say about that news and the people?

Yes I do know what you are talking about. That is why I say 'why not stay bachelor?'. That way nobody gets hurt. So far nobody gets mad at the man who stays bachelor (except maybe his mother who want a grandchild). I am talking about not getting married at all (he can always have sex with his friend anytime). He can always said that the friend is a roommate or he is helping him out with a place to stay. He can always do that without getting married and end up hurting the woman. Ditto for the lesbian so the man doesn't get hurt.

my childhood friend is gay and his ex wife knew he is gay and they still got married but now they are divorced. the marriage did created a child. now he have custody of the kid. while they were married she didnt like it that he went off to have fun at bars and clubs seeing men. he didnt like it so they got divorced. she knew that he is gay? she was jealous. but now hes free to do what he wanted. that is tough... dang!

Back