Widow of chain-smoker awarded $8 million

What happened to my post, my post supports the lawsuit decision, guess you all guys are kissing Tobacco companies executive asses!

Guess Alldeaf supports cancer causing companies. Interesting!

This is diguesting!

Sure, BUT statistic shows huge reduction since 70's where majority of them are smokers. I do remember back then where movie theater full of SMOKE! Plenty of place I went is full of smoke, not anymore! Whew!

Yup, I know about data and remember about in 60's, half of adult population are smoker.

I means there's plenty of young people are smoker in my area but probably not at majority, I had heard on local news and they said smoking for under 17 years old are rising.

What happened to my post, my post supports the lawsuit decision, guess you all guys are kissing Tobacco companies executive asses!

This is diguesting!

A couple of my posts are missing, too. :D

How long has the warning label been on packs of cigarettes? I know it hasn't always been there...

If I am not mistaken, Tousi, I think the warning labels went on in the late 60's or early 70's.

This is diguesting!

Hi DHB,

I've reviewed this thread, your posts are not removed, your first post is on #13, after I removed other's posts which bears no relation to the topic. Just want to clear that up with you.

Back