Wicca

Status
Not open for further replies.

vithios

Reaction score
Hey sorry if i spelled it wrong. one of those words that i could never get the spelling right on. but anyways does anyone here practice witchcraft? or is apart of the wiccan religion?

My mother in law does practice wicca.. she practice white spellls means good spells..she don't do black magic means bad spells. If you do then you have broken the wiccan rules and it comes back to u worse! She believes in nature and apprectice everything God has made on earth.

well dark magic isn't good or evil. its just the way you use it. if you use dark magic for good then its good. but if you use it for evil then its evil and the only thing that comes to bite you in the butt is personal gain if you don't balance it out.

LoL yep, that be my momma:)

My mother in law does practice wicca.. she practice white spellls means good spells..she don't do black magic means bad spells. If you do then you have broken the wiccan rules and it comes back to u worse! She believes in nature and apprectice everything God has made on earth.

:)

WIcca is very interesting. I have been reading some books NOT all of them, I still haven't quite finish them, It's very interesting to read about them, I also am reading about armotherapy as well, and herbs..

I dont believe in doing magic for others but for myself only.. and i believe in if you use right methods of using right oil, herbs, etc for massaging it will help you right.. I bought one special oil massage for the healing for my back. it was wonder.. until someone stepped on my bottle it broke.. So I was going to buy one but I want Organic way, I want fresh one, even If I have to make small bottle I be glad instead of big bottle :giggle:

altho, Im still learning! and still Read them :) even if I have to do it again I will :)

Wendy

I do accept Wicca and paganism as valid and do believe it all works, but I was never drawn to this path. It just was not meant for me. I read a lot about Native American spirituality which I was very drawn into learning about for many years before. Those two are very close as both are Earth-based religions with a very close relationship with Mother Earth.

I am wicca and i been study wicca whole my life also my family is wicca. It not easy to find someone that study in wicca.

Is there anyone who is Wicca.? Always follow the Wicca path ? I have learn some Wicca. I did study some not all. I don't do magic spell. I do for myself and selfhelp. Anyone want to learn Wicca?

Blessed Be
Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back