why?

SkullChick

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

I've been wondering alot lately, why do I have so many health issues? I have heart murmur, left hip issue, chronic tension headache, migraine, night blindness, GERD, kidney and gallbladder hurt on and off, multiple ovarian cysts, HPV, endometrosis, suspected fibroid, cysts in breasts, constant postnasal drips, chronic lower back pain, severely fatigued all time, to name of what I know for sure so far. (havent had full health check up on if theres anything new wrong with me since 2009 due to insurance being butthole)

Wirelessly posted

I've been wondering alot lately, why do I have so many health issues? I have heart murmur, left hip issue, chronic tension headache, migraine, night blindness, GERD, kidney and gallbladder hurt on and off, multiple ovarian cysts, HPV, endometrosis, suspected fibroid, cysts in breasts, constant postnasal drips, chronic lower back pain, severely fatigued all time, to name of what I know for sure so far. (havent had full health check up on if theres anything new wrong with me since 2009 due to insurance being butthole)

ummm...if you don't mind me asking...how old are you?

Obviously we can't answer...we're not medical professionals. I will say that diet is the key to health. Your food choices can make a LOT of differences. Also, if you have deep emotional issues that have never been addressed, that can contribute to your health as well. You may need both psychological and physical detoxing.

Back